A REASON.

The Republic of Amed

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

World War Three happened after the Cold War went "hot", and nukes were thrown all about and everyone died and the world was left in nuclear winter for the next few centuries.

The survivors boarded a ship, and colonized Planet Bob. And now we're where we are.

Well, the reason is pretty hard to tell right now, but lucky for you, I have the secrets. Now, you're probably thinking, "Uncle Boogey, do tell!!" Well, because I am in a good mood, I'll tell it. The reason for this up coming war is

World War Three happened after the Cold War went "hot", and nukes were thrown all about and everyone died and the world was left in nuclear winter for the next few centuries.
The survivors boarded a ship, and colonized Planet Bob. And now we're where we are.

Sigged.

This made me laugh quite hard :P

ifIf your're not gonnagoing to answer my qustionquestion thanthen don't come here. :)

*Amoshi whistles nonchalantly.

There is nothing to be concerned about, please return to your regular viewing of your favourite televised broadcast.

Edited by Amoshi

Well, the reason is pretty hard to tell right now, but lucky for you, I have the secrets. Now, you're probably thinking, "Uncle Boogey, do tell!!" Well, because I am in a good mood, I'll tell it. The reason for this up coming war is

TPH-2.gif

Jeez, thanks for giving it away.

Why?

Because no one is going to answer this question to you for a number of reasons. The first being that this is an open world forum. The second being that (presumably) no one who knows what is going on, knows or trusts you enough to let you into their circle. The third reason being that, as far as I can tell, as an unaligned member, it doesn't concern you.