Vox Populi Announcement

Weird, I clicked the link to your forum and it turns our that one of the header images contained a Trojan.

Kaspersky picked it up and dispersed of it. Might wanna get that checked.

Edit

Just checked the Kaspersky logs and it came from from the themeby_white.gif image.

Lmfao, funny how your an NPO member and you get attacked by there forums :lol:

I'm sorry, I've been busy.

I've always wondered why people insist on these types of threads, is it a call for attention, or is it to avoid wasted space/bandwidth?

The second isn't likely, and the former does seem to make sense. I know that frankly I don't much care if our embassies go inactive, I'll never get rid of them, because changes are someone will come along someday and I'll have to go through the work of re-creating the board.

Anyway, just a musing.

OOC: a lot of boards have limits on how many masks you can have..

Who are these 'Gramlins' I keep hearing about?

Also since you're unable to sell us tech or otherwise have a mutually beneficial relationship with us I expect we will let the embassy lapse.

Although probably not functioning as official diplomats, the two of your members who applied for masks at our forums would like to disagree.

Not our fault that you guys use that weird double dot letter that no one outside of Germany can type.

Lies, we type them easily in Norway too.

Proof: äëÿüïö

^_^

Correction Sponge (BOO!!!) and BILROW (YAY!!!!!!) :popcorn:

Do you even know what you are talking about, or are you just some Pacifican noob who is just mindlessly YAYing bilrow without knowing anything about the man?