Vox Populi Announcement

vox7-2.png

A Vox Populi Foreign Affairs Announcement

As much as many of you love to hate us, we at Vox do enjoy having good relations with those we arent specifically against. As always we welcome new embassies with anyone who is interested in relations with us. Some people maintain active embassies with us, and some of you have left your embassies dormant. The following alliances have embassies with us, but haven't used them in a while, and we'd like you to come visit us and say hi. We understand completely if you do not wish to continue relations with us, and we intend to archive your embassy should you decide not to stop by anymore.

• The Templar Knights
  • Greenland Republic (formerly the Hyperion embassy)
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • FOK!
  • The International
  • Gramlins
  • The Order of Halsa

So yeah, please stop in and post in your embassy so I dont have to spend all the time to archive them. Like I said above, we always welcome new friends to come and open embassies with us, so if you dont have one, feel free to stop by and request one here: http://vox.mnemonik.net/index.php

It also lacks a very handsome man, to boot.

I'm sorry, I've been busy.

I've always wondered why people insist on these types of threads, is it a call for attention, or is it to avoid wasted space/bandwidth?

The second isn't likely, and the former does seem to make sense. I know that frankly I don't much care if our embassies go inactive, I'll never get rid of them, because changes are someone will come along someday and I'll have to go through the work of re-creating the board.

Anyway, just a musing.

• The Templar Knights
  • Greenland Republic (formerly the Hyperion embassy)
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • FOK!

• The International
  • Gramlins
  • The Order of Halsa

I blame Sovyet Gelibolu for this complete breakdown in dimplomatic relations

SG )):

Edited by Raider

I'm sorry, I've been busy.

I've always wondered why people insist on these types of threads, is it a call for attention, or is it to avoid wasted space/bandwidth?

The second isn't likely, and the former does seem to make sense. I know that frankly I don't much care if our embassies go inactive, I'll never get rid of them, because changes are someone will come along someday and I'll have to go through the work of re-creating the board.

Anyway, just a musing.

Its easier simply to announce it to everyone and hope those people read it than try to hunt down leadership of each alliance and inform them. It also informs people (for us anyway) that we have an active FA dept and are looking to make freinds. Plus its an excuse to make a thread.

Weird, I clicked the link to your forum and it turns our that one of the header images contained a Trojan.

Kaspersky picked it up and dispersed of it. Might wanna get that checked.

Edit

Just checked the Kaspersky logs and it came from from the themeby_white.gif image.

Edited by Ursarkar E Creed

Weird, I clicked the link to your forum and it turns our that one of the header images contained a Trojan.

Kaspersky picked it up and dispersed of it. Might wanna get that checked.

Edit

Just checked the Kaspersky logs and it came from from the themeby_white.gif image.

OOC: Kaspersky has given me a lot of false alarms before (it told me Steam was a trojan, for instance) but I'll look into it.