Beijing Corp Foreign Affairs Dispatch

Sir Keshav IV

The Federal Republic of Bosporan and Beijing Corp. come together in a sign of goodwill and trust to sign this treaty/charter of sorts

Article 1- Sovereignty-

The nations shall retain all national sovereignty and they shall not try to interfere in national politics or internal politics.

Article 2- Non-Aggression-

Both nations agree to not mobilize troops, invade, espionage or have any hostility against the other nation.

Article 3- Optional Defense-

When a nation is under a threat of war it is not needed that the other ally send aid but it is promoted to do so.

Article 4- Cancellation-

If any nation wishes to cancel this treaty they must give a 48 notice period.

Signed for Beijing Corp.,

CEO:Keshav

President: Keira Knigthley(Temporary)

Signed for the Federal Republic of Bosporan,

President Nikita Akhatova

Secretary of Foreign Affars Dimitri Demichev

The Parliament of the Federal Republic of Bosporan

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

We find this disturbing that a RUSSIAN ally would sign a treaty with a nation that hides terrorists.

**Private**

While we understand your concern our Agencies simply are not sure about where to stand in this as such we see no reason to stop Diplomacy with such an entity as Beijing Corp. I hope you can respect this decision and the world wont be witness of bad diplomacy between RUSSIAN members.

**Private**

While we understand your concern our Agencies simply are not sure about where to stand in this as such we see no reason to stop Diplomacy with such an entity as Beijing Corp. I hope you can respect this decision and the world wont be witness of bad diplomacy between RUSSIAN members.

**Private**

Poor diplomacy? Evidence shows they attacked us when they held Manchuria. Also, you stated that that you condemned thier actions. You also confirmed missiles were launched from thier land.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1343519

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1343706

We asked them to give us Megan Fox for question, not to hurt, not to arrest, just question. They failed to recognize our offer, thus they either have something to hide or are just being ignorant. Either way, we dont see how such a respectful ally could sign a paper with them.

**Private**

Poor diplomacy? Evidence shows they attacked us when they held Manchuria. Also, you stated that that you condemned thier actions. You also confirmed missiles were launched from thier land.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1343519

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1343706

We asked them to give us Megan Fox for question, not to hurt, not to arrest, just question. They failed to recognize our offer, thus they either have something to hide or are just being ignorant. Either way, we dont see how such a respectful ally could sign a paper with them.

**Private**

We would be hypocritical to block Diplomacy on such a point as our own laws state no one will be extradited without evidence of direct involvement. Yes we recognize Missiles were fired from there but further Research was enough for us to suspect a rogue movement.

**Private**

We would be hypocritical to block Diplomacy on such a point as our own laws state no one will be extradited without evidence of direct involvement. Yes we recognize Missiles were fired from there but further Research was enough for us to suspect a rogue movement.

Aye. We do not say it is government enforced, but Megan Fox is powerful enough to have such a launch as well as coordinates to her husband's country. We will back off, as it is your choice of allies.

We do not lose respect for your country, and we will respect your wishes.

Aye. We do not say it is government enforced, but Megan Fox is powerful enough to have such a launch as well as coordinates to her husband's country. We will back off, as it is your choice of allies.

We do not lose respect for your country, and we will respect your wishes.

**Private**

I thank you and for your willingness to keep it behind closed doors. Acts of a real Ally. Good to have this cleared.

Instead of demanding an extradition (which you honestly have no right to do), why don't you send someone to interview her in a neutral location both nations can agree on?

Imagine your gov leader and your leading generals all killed. Evidence showing it came from Manchuria. I am not asking for an interview, I want an interrogation. I want her in the jurisdiction so that IF she did something, she cannot simply walk away.

If she has nothing to hide, she should have no problem comming for a visit.

Imagine your gov leader and your leading generals all killed. Evidence showing it came from Manchuria. I am not asking for an interview, I want an interrogation. I want her in the jurisdiction so that IF she did something, she cannot simply walk away.

If she has nothing to hide, she should have no problem comming for a visit.

Unless you are possibly covering up something. Mind you, we aren't saying you are, but just look at it from her eyes for a few moments. It shouldn't be too hard. After all, you do claim to be a government for the people.

You cannot have everything you want. That's why this little thing called compromise was invented.

As the current owners of Manchuria, we have studied the case, and have come to the conclusion that the missile was NOT of Manchurian origin.

We will, of course, open the area for an investigation by the NNE.

OOC: And so starts the whitewashing :P

Edited by Sumeragi

Maybe if NNE actually made a valid claim and if they so wish for her extraidation actually try working it out with us instead of saying- Oh we want Megan Fox give her to us or we shall bad mouth and flex our paper muscles at you!, You want her you work for it don't demand we are a sovereign nation who does not need to give into your demands without a valid claim. Also she cannot have powers to launch missiles as:

1) We do not posses missiles

2) Only the staff can vote for missile attacks not a single person.

So please come out with a valid claim.