LE Announcement

tracer

To All Alliances of Planet Steve:

Lafayette Escadrille announces today a cancellation of all agreements, gentlemen's agreements, implied agreements, protectorates and anything else that may lead you to believe that we will not attack you. Everyone is fair game including Lafayette Escadrille being attacked. We feel the action in game has slowed to an unacceptable pace, and we would like to spice up round 4 with more fights. At this time, we hold No "ill will" towards any alliance(s) in the game. We simply would like to have more action, more fun. We have been involved in "fun wars" in the past, and we are freeing ourselves up for more of the same now. So, best of luck, stay prepared as we are. We plan to become active soon with minimal notice, to break the boredom gripping our part of the planet.

We request no aid, and will provide it only as we see necessary.

Let the games begin, Soon!

Salute!

tracer

o/LE

This actually sounds like a nice idea, this is TE, there should be more action, and its nice to see an alliance take inactive. This looks like its gonna be interesting. Much love, and good luck LE.

We are in final preparations, targets being locked in now.

For the planet, a little pre war Level 5 entertainment from the fighter pilots of Lafayette Escadrille:

Cool VIDEO! Wish we could be joing you as it appears that a TE wide war is slow to start, however TPF is involved in a war of our own....

Shouldn't last long as others in the UW AA are also not wanting this war, but even if we can't seem to get it peaced out, there is only 6 or 7 days left of it

anyway and then we will be picking out targets our self....We will stay away from our treaty bloc :)

BG.

Lafayette Escadrille announces today a cancellation of all agreements, gentlemen's agreements, implied agreements, protectorates and anything else that may lead you to believe that we will not attack you.

Very nicely done. It's even better doing it around April fools day. Nothing like adding a little doubt... :P

- Kyvers

Edited by White Chocolate

In truth, LE has decided that we will concentrate on Nation Building and stats and not do any more fighting this round. Look for us to be the alliance with the most airplanes and ships on April 27th.

In truth, LE has decided that we will concentrate on Nation Building and stats and not do any more fighting this round. Look for us to be the alliance with the most airplanes and ships on April 27th.

^^^^^^ Lol Liz

you funny man :D

Lafayette Escadrille announces today a cancellation of all agreements, gentlemen's agreements, implied agreements, protectorates and anything else that may lead you to believe that we will not attack you. Everyone is fair game including Lafayette Escadrille being attacked. We feel the action in game has slowed to an unacceptable pace, and we would like to spice up round 4 with more fights. At this time, we hold No "ill will" towards any alliance(s) in the game. We simply would like to have more action, more fun. We have been involved in "fun wars" in the past, and we are freeing ourselves up for more of the same now. So, best of luck, stay prepared as we are. We plan to become active soon with minimal notice, to break the boredom gripping our part of the planet.

We request no aid, and will provide it only as we see necessary.

Let the games begin, Soon!

Salute!

tracer

[02:55] <&Tumultuous_Papaya[Fark]> tracer and i are tight

[02:55] <&Tumultuous_Papaya[Fark]> absolutely

[02:56] <&Tumultuous_Papaya[Fark]> he sends me a PM a week telling em how LE is here for Fark unconditionally

[02:56] <&Tumultuous_Papaya[Fark]> lol

[02:57] <&Tumultuous_Papaya[Fark]> LE is absolutely loyal to those they make promises to

[02:57] <BEazy[FACE]> I know

[02:57] <&Tumultuous_Papaya[Fark]> and they have promised us basically what would equate to a super MDAP with us

--------------------------------------------------

Your post and the logs say other wise

My post says what it says.

The log you show is from the leader of Fark, in conversation I was not in, with others I do not know.

It says nothing. Her opinions are her opinions.

We have many friends in game. We cancelled all agreements. We are looking for action.

We have no problem having a friendly war with friends - heck that's all we have to pick from.

What I don't know is who the heck you are, and why are you insinuating my declaration is not genuine?

I was just wondering it sounded to me like you were lying about the whole thing just seemed like a mess. This was my kind way of asking. And as to who I am. I am just that wind planting ideas of a new TE into everyone's ear

Looks more like just another mindless post in an effort to jack your post count. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. :wacko:

Edited by mtndew