Cleaning of Beijing

Sir Keshav IV

CEO Keshav moved into temporary capital Shijiazhuang looking at the plans to clean Beijing and recreate the once glorious city. He then sent out another message to the world,

I am CEO Keshav of Beijing Corp. I am sending a plea to nations of the world to help aid us in cleaning Beijing. We are willing to take any aid that can be granted but we are also looking for workers who are willing to help in cleaning. Please reply as soon as possible.

He waited.

OOC: Yea I really dunno how you clean a nuclear fall out so I was wondering if I could get some help in that :P

A vote will be conducted by the White Cross today to send aid to both your nation and Molakia. In addition to that, Hanseatic aid has already been sent to Beijing to begin with the clean up processes. We can promise Manchuria that with sufficient aid, your clean up time will be significantly reduced.

OOC: Thatmuch, eh? I'd hate to be the fish where your fishing vessels go... :P

ooc: LOL I've got all fishing directed at my aid program. plus the expanded effort. really one ship can get ten tons on a good day. fishing in Antarctica an the south pacific is gonna be slim for a while after all this though :lol:

ooc: LOL I've got all fishing directed at my aid program. plus the expanded effort. really one ship can get ten tons on a good day. fishing in Antarctica an the south pacific is gonna be slim for a while after all this though :lol:

OOC: I can imagine... :ehm:

We do hope that that fish is not from inside the Sub to Antarctic part of our EEZ.
Unless that EEZ is ten million square kilometers that is thousand of kilometers away from ANY land there should be no problem. Dranagg is quite unsure why fishing so far away could be confused as a encroachment.

OOC: Alpha and Beta rays can be stopped with cloth and sprayed away with water.

Low power Gamma rays (Like X-rays) can be stopped with lead, and doesn't wash away.

High Power is going to kill you if you stay there too long, and doesn't wash away.

If the radiation is powerfull enough to glow blue in atmosphere and you're seeing it,(Don't expect this at a nuclear bomb site, this stuff would only happen AT the explosion or at a reactor), you're already dead as far as you're concerned.

Unless that EEZ is ten million square kilometers that is thousand of kilometers away from ANY land there should be no problem. Dranagg is quite unsure why fishing so far away could be confused as a encroachment.

Well, it is tens of millions of square kilometers. It is perfectly well defined, and with summer waning, the heavy, almost overfishing that must be occurring it is reasonable to ask if one is pursuing fish stocks north.

Australian fishing industry makes any North Western expansion useless. East and North Eastern expansion is a obvious choice for the aid program to send fishing fleets.

However it is curious that aid work fishing is blocked from your waters.

OOC:If the radiation is powerfull enough to glow blue in atmosphere and you're seeing it,(Don't expect this at a nuclear bomb site, this stuff would only happen AT the explosion or at a reactor), you're already dead as far as you're concerned.

OOC: I have personally seen it, and that was through 6m of heavy water. (it was from Cobalt-60 too Baron). If that water was not there, it would have been an instantly lethal dose of gamma radiation.

Australian fishing industry makes any North Western expansion useless. East and North Eastern expansion is a obvious choice for the aid program to send fishing fleets.

However it is curious that aid work fishing is blocked from your waters.

Given the massive richness of the waters, and the fact it is in an Exclusive Economic Zone, we do not see why we should let anybody except our own ships fish there.

Some men moved nearer to Beijing. They were carrying equipment to remove the top soil of the area and said it to the National Research Lab at temporary the temporary capital. They were dressed in HAZMAT suits and were waiting for the order to start collecting the top soil.

OOC: I guess u use HAZMAT Suits? xD

IC: To the nations willing to aid us, our port cities are open and your ships are welcomed or aircrafts whichever. We shall start the process of cleaning the top soil on this Friday- the 27th of March.

Regards,

IC: To the nations willing to aid us, our port cities are open and your ships are welcomed or aircrafts whichever. We shall start the process of cleaning the top soil on this Friday- the 27th of March.

Regards,

The ships from Promised Land carried a few aid workers and HAZMAT suits...but mainly they food, for the workers were sure to be hungry in between shifts...

In the early hours of 29th about 5,000 workers moved in ready to start collecting the soil. The soil collecting should last about a complete week before the Radioactive top soil is removed.The cleaners moved slowly collecting small amounts of soil. It was estimated around 1 tonne of soil was collected at the end of the day which was transferred to the National Research Lab.

OOC: I said "estimate" if more can be done tell me. If 1tonne is impossible Ill cut it down I swear. :rolleyes:

OOC: I'm moving forward to 45,000 workers :P

IC: Today more reinforcements was sent. Nearly 10% of the population was sent to work on cleaning Beijing. With 9 times the effort day 2 was more product able. With around 12 tonnes of sand collected it was sent back to the National Research Lab.

*Meanwhile*

Elsewhere in the provinces people were sent to collect top soil to transfer it to Beijing once all the radioactive topsoil was collected.