Would this be offensive?

codolf hiller

Would this be offensive to use as my avitar?old3_675945c.jpg

I think its pretty cool but I don't want to offend any one by using it. I don't see any thing really wrong with it, all the "symbols" are out of sight and it's a fictional photo, but I just want to make sure.

Pictures of Hitler, mentioning of the Holocaust, etc... have no place in the roleplay forums, since these people and events existed in real life, and have no bearing or place in the Cyberverse.

I can't tell if they're only meaning so for in the RP. But I wouldn't try it.

It is a pretty obvious depiction of Hitler and is therefore not acceptable as an avatar.
Because the ruler/nation name has something to do with "Hitler" or "Reich" does not mean it is inherently offensive or against Cyber Nations rules. Any racist content associated with these names, however, is a clear violation of the rules and we would encourage you to report any and all infractions that you find.

Thank you.

So name is OK but a image?

Would this be offensive to use as my avitar?old3_675945c.jpg

I think its pretty cool but I don't want to offend any one by using it. I don't see any thing really wrong with it, all the "symbols" are out of sight and it's a fictional photo, but I just want to make sure.

Not quite, the Nazi Eagle tie clip is pretty prominently displayed there

Not quite, the Nazi Eagle tie clip is pretty prominently displayed there

It will be scaled down so it is even harder to see.

Obviously, a picture is worth a thousand words so having a Hitler avatar is like going on a 5-6 page (double-spaced) pro-nazi rant.

Well his name and his dead are more famous then his face. Yet again if it get scaled down you barely seen it's him.