Awesome Fight to everyone in the "The Pre-emptive Defensive War! "

thaisport

To Everyone Involved in the war,

I just wanted to make a personal statement and thank both sides. It was tough fought on both sides. I am glad this is over and done and everyone can move on. This is a good experience of everyone and we all learned a few things. Speaking as the leader of Harmful, I can honestly say that the TE Initiative did a really good job at blitzing first.

To all alliances in the TE Initiative, MHA has no ill will towards any of you, even within round we will not carry any grudge or baggage. I am proud to have fought against worth opponents and maybe next time we'll be fighting on the same side. I am glad people on both sides are being good sports about this.

I was surprised more propaganda pics didn't come out. So if you have them, post them here. It would be fun to see what ideas people had in mind.

I wish all alliances best of luck and more good fun in the future. Maybe the next major war will involve the ENTIRE TE in 2 teams 50/50 fighting one hell of a war lighting the planet up (though I understand that would take one massive effort by everyone to coordinate such a large project but you have to admit over 3000 nations all fighting, I wonder if the server could handle it if everyone came on at update :P ).

To the Future,

Edited by thaisport

We appreciate the class and sportsmanship. It takes big leader to post something like this so thank you. It was a rugged war from the start. Just as it is in the world of sports, numbers prevailed. All nations who were not on the Initiative side should still hold their heads high. There is no shame in being beaten in a war like this you stood your ground and took your alliances side in arms at its darkest hour. Thats the kind of nations an alliance should be made of. All of us at the Fellowship send our best of wishes to you for the future. And remember its just TE. Were all friends in standard...right? :)

Also sethly, very fictional. However very funny. Two thumbs :P

Edited by NEWiley

We appreciate the class and sportsmanship. It takes big leader to post something like this so thank you. It was a rugged war from the start. Just as it is in the world of sports, numbers prevailed. All nations who were not on the Initiative side should still hold their heads high. There is no shame in being beaten in a war like this you stood your ground and took your alliances side in arms at its darkest hour. Thats the kind of nations an alliance should be made of. All of us at the Fellowship send our best of wishes to you for the future. And remember its just TE. Were all friends in standard...right? :)

Also sethly, very fictional. However very funny. Two thumbs :P

you are making it sound like we surrendered or something lol

the fact is, we still have over 600, and The Initiative is down to 140 members until the remaining 3 alliances peace out ;-P

and i'm glad you liked the propaganda; it came to me in a dream lol

the fact is, we still have over 600, and The Initiative is down to 140 members until the remaining 3 alliances peace out ;-P

That's really funny sethly..

The propaganda was actually my idea :D thanks. The wording is from one of my speeches I never got to make during the war.

LOL, don't fool yourself....Those 140 members are still 1,200 strong.

Also the PG was good, we need morez!!

BG.

To those we fought alongside, SWAT, MHA, GDA, it's been a pleasure. To our enemies, we've had fun in this war and hope you have too. Let's do it again sometime!

Same here. I will say I'm impressed with the fight. This war has handed me the first anarchy of my CN career. Nice fight you guys. Now we need a propaganda contest to keep things interesting.

That's really funny sethly..

The propaganda was actually my idea :D thanks. The wording is from one of my speeches I never got to make during the war.

lol crap, sorry. yeah, fv's right, she had the idea. being graphically inclined, I suppose I meant that the concept and message was due to fv; the idea of what picture and satire to use was the part I was inspired to make.

and BG, all I mean in my comment was that if the remaining three alliances refused to peace out, while all the rest of you already did, that is where the war would stand.

lol crap, sorry. yeah, fv's right, she had the idea. being graphically inclined, I suppose I meant that the concept and message was due to fv; the idea of what picture and satire to use was the part I was inspired to make.

and BG, all I mean in my comment was that if the remaining three alliances refused to peace out, while all the rest of you already did, that is where the war would stand.

Thats cool...I just wasn't going to leave any of them in the cold. Besides i think they will be following shortly, i just have been unable to catch any of them on IRC.

But i'm working on it ;)

BG.

Thats cool...I just wasn't going to leave any of them in the cold. Besides i think they will be following shortly, i just have been unable to catch any of them on IRC.

But i'm working on it ;)

BG.

Who is left? We only got the message this morning (GMT).

Um... I believe the bloc is still in existance, just the war is over >.>