NEAT Justice

Burn1Love

Nowadays inserting Vox into a post is the gold standard because the Vox-thing IS the gold standard (and it's relatively recent).

My point is that all of you assumptions about us stem from posts from one man: Ephriam Grey. Do I really need to play baby-sitter and go fetch the link for the thread for you about why his posts on us were worthless?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is that all of you assumptions about us stem from posts from one man: Ephriam Grey. Do I really need to play baby-sitter and go fetch the link for the thread for you about why his posts on us were worthless?

Not at all actually. All the intelligence were from respectable sources, some of whom have requested their privacy. Of those who actually know the truth, we weren't the only alliances planning on rolling LoFN. The others, however, were busy with another war at the time and gave intelligence concerning the matter to Ephriam Grey. Not to mention the basic fact that Ephriam Grey didn't gather any intelligence at all, Lord Boris did. Unless you're accusing a respected TORN member of forging evidence back in the day?

Edited by Big Z

Not at all actually. All the intelligence were from respectable sources, some of whom have requested their privacy. Of those who actually know the truth, we weren't the only alliances planning on rolling LoFN. The others, however, were busy with another war at the time and gave intelligence concerning the matter to Ephriam Grey. Not to mention the basic fact that Ephriam Grey didn't gather any intelligence at all, Lord Boris did. Unless you're accusing a respected TORN member of forging evidence back in the day?

Something we can agree on, here. Lord Boris did nothing wrong. I was the shady fabricator and general bad guy as far as putting the war together is concerned.

Regardless, for the LOFN war, I will state, again, that I forged nothing for the original CB (The Jerdge logs, obviously, and those were a major slip up). I did a lot of bad stuff, but the evidence we had was pretty solid going in - from what -we- were seeing, that is.

The danger in living in secrecy is what got LOFN. When you're operating covertly, people may only get glimpses of what you are, and the coalition got a glimpse of something pretty nasty. I still feel that the CB was sturdy, from what we'd seen.

Nowadays inserting Vox into a post is the gold standard because the Vox-thing IS the gold standard (and it's relatively recent).

I put together the slideshow, dude.

You guys didn't deny any of the evidence we presented (again, Jerdge logs excluded, but that wasn't in the original CB) - you denied our reasoning and interpretation, but not the SSs presented.

I put together the slideshow, dude.

You guys didn't deny any of the evidence we presented (again, Jerdge logs excluded, but that wasn't in the original CB) - you denied our reasoning and interpretation, but not the SSs presented.

IIRC you're right. Anyway, the key points you were wrong on were the reasoning and interpretation...

The LoFN wasn't a "secret" organization, at least in the sense that it didn't use any covert identity; it was only very quiet about its existence, and it was jealously keeping its secrets. The LoFN didn't intend to hunt raiders, but only to provide assistance to those that were attacked: it was defensive only (often not even military involved).

And of course, AHEAD wasn't a signatory, as we now all agree ("now"... angry.png)

IIRC you're right. Anyway, the key points you were wrong on were the reasoning and interpretation...

The LoFN wasn't a "secret" organization, at least in the sense that it didn't use any covert identity; it was only very quiet about its existence, and it was jealously keeping its secrets. The LoFN didn't intend to hunt raiders, but only to provide assistance to those that were attacked: it was defensive only (often not even military involved).

And of course, AHEAD wasn't a signatory, as we now all agree ("now"... angry.png)

Well,

I'll take your word for it, Jerdge, but I gurantee you, from what I was seeing, it looked as though AHEAD did, I think.

I agree with you that now, it's clear AHEAD wasn't a member, but it certainly looked like they were to me at the time.

Well,

I'll take your word for it, Jerdge, but I gurantee you, from what I was seeing, it looked as though AHEAD did, I think.

I agree with you that now, it's clear AHEAD wasn't a member, but it certainly looked like they were to me at the time.

Which shows your analysis skills. You did pretty bad with the NEAT part as well, although a few of our members did happen to keep in contact with LoFN from time to time. And for those that would like to take this out of context, I emphasize CONTACT and FROM TIME TO TIME.

I really don't want to get into the details of this, but a certain number of you later broke the agreement, and reformed NEAT, in secret, and signed a secret protectorate with TRF, which you denied, and almost got TRF killed - I was able to keep that incident mostly under wraps from the rest of the coalition (Ephie deception was widely used with GOD), but if I hadn't, TRF and NEAT would've probably been rolled again. Hell, the OBR might've been too, due to their promise to ensure that you guys followed your terms.

Woah, I got here a bit late, but TRF didn't have any treaty with NEAT whatsoever. We had diplomats on each others forums, but never got around to actually writing anything up and signing it. There was no secrete verbal treaty either as TRF was also accused of. We werent in any danger, the situation you are referring to was very quickly resolved as there was again and major lack of evidence. TRF and I personally, spoke up on NEAT's behalf during the conlict and their innocence, sadly on deaf ears.

Still the past is the past as you say, I just want to make sure we're all remembering the same one :P

Edited by seixas