OOC: Notice of long term inactivity

Ranather

For the next several months you will see a lot less of me, and that is for two very important reasons.

1. This one is going to be a daddy. (She's 5 months, Twins ^_^)

2. This one is also getting engaged. (Popping the big Q tomorrow, wish me luck.)

That said I'll be around at most twice a week, just enough to avoid getting purged. My CNRP nation is protected by Botha and my Aegis nation by Maelstrom (Seeing as he is my only treaty partner).

Ciao. ^_^

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D :D :D :D :D

Oh!!!! Engagement ceremonies...I'm sure she'll say yes! And don't worry about a thing on our threads Ran. After all RL>CNRP. Good luck with everything and I hope everything goes exactly how you want it to work out.

And since Ubie proposed names...well, I wouldn't pressure it, but if you have a daughter :P

O.O

I guess it really is spring time.......

anyways; YAY ^_^:D D: :D :3!!!!!!!11111oneoneoneoneone

You need, leik, a party in your honor

also

Name your children the Wonder Twins....or or or or name them Left and Right

Edited by Lord Frost

O.O

I guess it really is spring time.......

anyways; YAY ^_^:D D: :D :3!!!!!!!11111oneoneoneoneone

You need, leik, a party in your honor

also

Name your children the Wonder Twins....or or or or name them Left and Right

And just what is that supposed to mean, lol?

Anyways, Wonder Twins only works if it's a boy and a girl.

If you make one of them named Uberstein, and they are awesome enough, I will find where you live and give you 25,000 USD. :awesome:

Would you really? ^_^

Anyway, congrats Ranather. I do wish you luck on that big question...though I won't be suggesting any names, as I seem to have misplaced my sense of humor at the moment. *Muses to self* Now where did I leave that darn thing? First pencils, then hats, now my sense of humor? What next?

Would you really? ^_^

Anyway, congrats Ranather. I do wish you luck on that big question...though I won't be suggesting any names, as I seem to have misplaced my sense of humor at the moment. *Muses to self* Now where did I leave that darn thing? First pencils, then hats, now my sense of humor? What next?

If the child is as awesome as Uberstein, yes.

For the next several months you will see a lot less of me, and that is for two very important reasons.

1. This one is going to be a daddy. (She's 5 months, Twins ^_^)

2. This one is also getting engaged. (Popping the big Q tomorrow, wish me luck.)

That said I'll be around at most twice a week, just enough to avoid getting purged. My CNRP nation is protected by Botha and my Aegis nation by Maelstrom (Seeing as he is my only treaty partner).

Ciao. ^_^

:o

Good luck, and congrats! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

As for the twins...may I suggest you name them Jed and Aaron? :awesome:

Truthfully I've been thinking Isaac Antonio for a boy or Alise Briana for a girl. Alessia (my significant other) likes Marc Gregory or Cassandra Marie.

Heh...these are quite nice names. :D But I still stand by Aaron and Jed. Oh, and you could buy a German Shepherd dog and name him Henry... :awesome::ph34r:

:P

Edited by JEDCJT

Heh...these are quite nice names. :D But I still stand by Aaron and Jed. Oh, and you could buy a German Shepherd dog and name him Henry... :awesome::ph34r:

Should I go try and become President of Turkey too while I am at it? :P

Truthfully I've been thinking Isaac Antonio for a boy or Alise Briana for a girl. Alessia (my significant other) likes Marc Gregory or Cassandra Marie.

Hmm, nice choices. I take it you will each be picking the name for one of the children?

Now that's going TOO far... <_<