United We stand Divided we fall

TheEraser

11057.jpg

The previous leadership of United Nations has led you astray and deceived you for their own political gain. The reprehensible actions of those few have almost caused the destruction of the United Nations as many of us know it. I am calling for all of you, brothers and sisters in arms, to stand United for a better tomorrow. United for a stable alliance. United for respectability! United for each other!

I am taking control of the alliance until one of you, YES YOU, stands up and says, "i will carry the burden of freedom and justice" and are elected by a body of your peers. I shall rule for no more than 14 days, at which time elections for a REAL leader of the United Nations will be held. I will remain to offer guidance to this new government and ensure that the flame of justice is not extinguished!

The United Nations forums can be found here, http://teunitednations.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

lets be clear here, i'm not doing this to stroke my own ego (for a change). I have seen an alliance in disrepair because of the incompetent leadership that has led it to this point. I seek to cleanse the United Nations of this filth and ensure that they can be a respected member of the world. I invite all foreign leaders, to show your support by seeking relations with the United Nations

from the other topic <.<

LOL!

This totally wasn't my plan :P

Congrats on your new position.

its not about a position. Its about someone actually thinking about the membership of the United Nations for a change. For too long have the "leaders" of UN been allowed to treat them like pawns that are used to stroke their leadership egos. For too long has the "leaderhsip" of the UN failed its membership. it ends TONIGHT!

The only answer to a problem this big is someone with initiative, thick skin, resolve, and no desire to control an alliance right now.

NM i will offer this olive branch, once and only once, if you spit it in my face you will have no part in the new UN. Let me teach you what a leader should be, how they should conduct themselves, and how they should serve their membership. Failing to take this offer will only result if your demise, UN will go on and it iwll be successful, by your hand or not, the ball is in your court.

11057.jpg

The previous leadership of United Nations has led you astray and deceived you for their own political gain. The reprehensible actions of those few have almost caused the destruction of the United Nations as many of us know it. I am calling for all of you, brothers and sisters in arms, to stand United for a better tomorrow. United for a stable alliance. United for respectability! United for each other!

I am taking control of the alliance until one of you, YES YOU, stands up and says, "i will carry the burden of freedom and justice" and are elected by a body of your peers. I shall rule for no more than 14 days, at which time elections for a REAL leader of the United Nations will be held. I will remain to offer guidance to this new government and ensure that the flame of justice is not extinguished!

The United Nations forums can be found here, http://teunitednations.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

lets be clear here, i'm not doing this to stroke my own ego (for a change). I have seen an alliance in disrepair because of the incompetent leadership that has led it to this point. I seek to cleanse the United Nations of this filth and ensure that they can be a respected member of the world. I invite all foreign leaders, to show your support by seeking relations with the United Nations

Wow my teacher always says history has a way of repeating itself.........first ziwake now you......its gonna end up the same outcome. History is not on your side at all bro......

Wow my teacher always says history has a way of repeating itself.........first ziwake now you......its gonna end up the same outcome. History is not on your side at all bro......

no, but i've got the backing of several alliances ;)

Elborrador,

man i just dont know what to say.... i just got out of this issue yesterday with the backing of several major alliances. they have allready offered guidance and help to MY alliance. as i said before, to coolgreen, No.... i run the un, and my people will not be lead by you.

if u really cared about the un, u wouldnt have been badmouthing and helping others bring us down.

if u would like to assist us... that is one thing, but you ARE NOT taking over the UN.

Never having even led a horse to water I find I have 37 minutes free every Tuesday morning to lead UN.

We would have tea, herring h'orderves and dancing!!

...seems I would fit right in eh!

wreked

O.k. you guys really need to grow up sometime......Its been fun but really.......... If you want an alliance so bad go make one, cause i'll tell you right now your not, i repeat NOT, gonna claim this one.

elborrador, really? is this necessary man? fun and games are a fine thing but sheesh, let Naon and Damian (i would not trust Gilbert farther than you could toss him) get UN back up and running. seriously, this is a ridiculous action to take and frankly gonna get you nowhere.

O.k. you guys really need to grow up sometime......Its been fun but really.......... If you want an alliance so bad go make one, cause i'll tell you right now your not, i repeat NOT, gonna claim this one.

Every time you post it hurts whatever it is you are trying to support. You are just challenging people to try it, and quite frankly its not that hard to claim the UN. :P

Also

O.k. you guys really need to grow up

NO U

elborrador, really? is this necessary man? fun and games are a fine thing but sheesh, let Naon and Damian (i would not trust Gilbert farther than you could toss him) get UN back up and running. seriously, this is a ridiculous action to take and frankly gonna get you nowhere.

he is actually being serious, and is trying to help UN get on its feet. Naonmatrix could learn some things from former leadership of one of the most successful alliance is TE history, and in waves of fake coups and jokes, this is the only serious one.

its already gotten farther than expected. And as noted, i believe i specifically stated that i don't wish to run UN just whip them into shape so that they can stand up on their own and rid these forums of their ridiculous drama.

its already gotten farther than expected. And as noted, i believe i specifically stated that i don't wish to run UN just whip them into shape so that they can stand up on their own and rid these forums of their ridiculous drama.

Come now, that ridiculous drama was the most fun I have had on this game in a while. -_-

I don't mean to be rude so don't take this wrong, but were fine. We don't need you to whip us in shape, we fine.

I would highly recommend that:

1. Damian, you stop posting, you are only hurting the UN.

2. Gilbert, stop trying to make yourself look better. You merged when you shouldn't of without permission and you pay the consquences.

3. Naon, let elborrador help you. You've been through worse, at least let him try.

I don't mean to be rude so don't take this wrong, but were fine. We don't need you to whip us in shape, we fine.

could of fooled me, I would let elborrador do his thing and stick with them and you could learn a few things.

could of fooled me, I would let elborrador do his thing and stick with them and you could learn a few things.

Were already rebuilding with our current government, it would be too risky to go with his ideas at this point, its just too late. But elborrador, i'm sry if you got any hint that i'm a rude guy, i'm really not, no hard feelings at all. And for the rest, if i offended you i'm sry, but now we must move on. The fire was put out, lets not try to light it again.

-Thanx

Damian

Wow did the SWAT war really cause this much damage? I hadn't been on the boards in a week so maybe its entirely unrelated but all these leadership claims seem to have happened about a week after the surrender.