Multi Nations

First I apologize if I put this in the wrong place. Second, I apologize for any possible mistakes in my accusation. If I am wrong I will gladly apologize.

I think that these nations are multi accounts:

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1001914

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1000878

Here's my reasoning:

1. They have been highly coordinated for over a round. They attack the same exact nations, following the same group of people. When one rerolls, the other does too. They keep following the same members of our alliance harassing them. It's unlikely two people have the same obsession.

2. Close creation times.

3. Neither has any government positions.

4. Use the same currency.

5. Neither is in an alliance.

6. The ruler names are related. Apparently (I googled this when I got suspicious) the names for both rulers are bounty hunters in the Star Wars universe who work together or something. They've had those names since last round. Bit of a coincidence.

7. Messages recieved from them are strikingly similar. When we got suspicious, two of our nations each messaged one of them. Here are the messages we got:

From IAM4LOM

I am simply tech raiding a n activity your alliance participates in so whats the problem. I simply chose a target that was raiding 3 unalligned nations to show the door swings both ways. You can't condone tech raiding and then get mad when people do it to you.

From Zuckus:

I am simply tech raiding a practice your allice condones. IWould you have the same issue with me if I was tech raiding an unalligned nation. And are you calling Crazysteve a jerk for his raiding i think not. So stop with the name calling.

Please note the exact same begining to each message, "I am simply" followed by some variation of "tech raiding which your alliance condones." Also, neither seems to know how to use question marks when needed.

If they are not multi's I apologize, but I wanted to bring this to the attention of Admin and the moderation team. Thanks for listening and looking into this!

Edited by ceasar43

Or maybe we are friends tired of being tech raided by large alliances. Maybe we coordinate our attacks and responses to all be on the same page. Maybe we share how we are going to reply to your threats. Maybe we chose similar names to be funny.

We have chosen to continue to attack the RE based on the name calling, their slot filling (in the last round) and bullying of unaligned nations. You don't have to be in a big alliance to be a good fighter. Want us to stop then have the RE stop tech raiding. Just because we don't play by your rules doesn't make us cheaters. So just stop with the threats and name calling and play the game.

Or maybe we are friends tired of being tech raided by large alliances. Maybe we coordinate our attacks and responses to all be on the same page. Maybe we share how we are going to reply to your threats. Maybe we chose similar names to be funny.

We have chosen to continue to attack the RE based on the name calling, their slot filling (in the last round) and bullying of unaligned nations. You don't have to be in a big alliance to be a good fighter. Want us to stop then have the RE stop tech raiding. Just because we don't play by your rules doesn't make us cheaters. So just stop with the threats and name calling and play the game.

You use the same currency, you both have no set government position, you use almost identical wording, you have ruler names that are creepily similar, you use the same type of language (even if you coordinate responses your language wouldn't be the same) you name your nations and capitals in the same way, etc. You've had those names for a couple rounds, so I doubt you coordinated naming them. Also, I doubt you share the responses because it takes you guys at least a day to respond to our PM's to you (or read them), how would you be able to organize a response when you apparently don't read your messages more then once a day?

We had a couple friends from other alliances look at you guys because we wanted impartial judgment before we accused you, and they all said it was "highly suspicious" or some variation of that (I think one said creepy). We don't take these accusations lightly, we did a lot of research before we aired them.

You use the same currency, you both have no set government position, you use almost identical wording, you have ruler names that are creepily similar, you use the same type of language (even if you coordinate responses your language wouldn't be the same) you name your nations and capitals in the same way, etc. You've had those names for a couple rounds, so I doubt you coordinated naming them. Also, I doubt you share the responses because it takes you guys at least a day to respond to our PM's to you (or read them), how would you be able to organize a response when you apparently don't read your messages more then once a day?

We had a couple friends from other alliances look at you guys because we wanted impartial judgment before we accused you, and they all said it was "highly suspicious" or some variation of that (I think one said creepy). We don't take these accusations lightly, we did a lot of research before we aired them.

to be honest, they could be Asian and both have similar levels of english speaking/writing ability. the fact that they both use Sikhism and the Dong seems more likely they are Asian than the same person.

As for naming their nations, they could be RL friends who both like Star Wars. their nation names and ruler names, i am not sure where you are going with that. as for the response to PMs, some people only play CN once a day and they may play at a library, e-cafe, or some such where their comps may be next to one another.

i agree it is creepy but does not seem that much like a multi but that is for a mod to decide. i suggest PMing a Mod to get them to move this to the Mod Forum.