admin stop hating my nation

baseballer790

My nation is almost 300 days old now..and I've had many many events, not one of them positive, and they come right after another expires.

I've also had this event 3 times..including twice in a row (When it expired..it happened again..on the 21st of February when the update was made to the game that "recurring events will no longer happen)

Two leading parties in your government, one side focusing on social unity and the other side focusing on economic development, are feuding with one another. They are calling on you to publicly endorse one side or the other in order to resolve this dispute.

Then, I got this on March 1st:

A group of citizens have petitioned for the renovation or rebuilding of a damaged section of old highway.

This is also the second time I've gotten this event. I think I've had about 10-11 events now, and haven't had a positive one. Either admin hates my nation, or it's a bug. Can you look into it, please? My nation is suffering from all these negative events.

Ruler: baseballer790

My nation

When something is completely random, some people will always get unlucky. It's almost certainly not a bug and just very bad luck.

I've gotten the same event, reoccurring, even after admin said this wouldn't happen anymore..

I recently added 10 new events on February 21st that you'll be happy to note are all positive. This greatly increases your odds of getting a positive events. In addition you'll no longer have two of the same active events. Hang in there.