Greetings

Dagrr

soldier_gun_in_water-cryonwlogoc-3.jpg

I believe in making fresh starts to rounds. But one thing does carry over.

Hopefully everyone knows the Don't !@#$ On Our Doorstep Doctrine by now. For those who don't, here it is again-

1. Don't !@#$ on our doorstep.

Simple enough, moving on to more important matters. We are not accepting applicants at this time. I think we have some treaties but I misplaced them somewhere. I'll get back to you on that.

Special hellos to the Roman Empire, GREAT, MHA, and NAAW (maybe?)

/s/ Chief Escalador of BWTE

Since we are coming in the open about this....... I paid Azhrarn to hide the treaties, though I received all of them I was only after one... I humbly apologize to all of you in the TE Digeterra. My reasons for doing so are completely selfish. I could not bear the fact of sharing the Don't !@#$ On Our Doorstep Doctrine. It is such a bueatiful, truly amazing document that I wanted it all for myself.

I do beg your forgiveness, I will, in attempts to make this wrong right share the most important part of this document with you all............

Do not !@#$ on our doorstep.

What would happen if I'm visiting, and have a sudden uncontrollable bowl movement...resulting in well you know. Would you guys still love me, or would you beat me with bars of soap while I'm asleep on my bunk-bed...

:P

(I couldn't resist the urge...)

What would happen if I'm visiting, and have a sudden uncontrollable bowl movement...resulting in well you know. Would you guys still love me, or would you beat me with bars of soap while I'm asleep on my bunk-bed...

:P

(I couldn't resist the urge...)

As long as it was an accident and you cleaned it up, we could forgive you :P

Metal said he prob wasnt gonna play this round. It was a sad day to see my Nemesis not return

edit:spelling

I'm sure Commander Metal will participate in future rounds. This round however he has decided to take a break :)