We're putting out too many topics, aren't we?

aaflagfinal.jpg

Another Alliance Announcement

There is a new government in /A\/A\, and I am pleased to announce the following members' entrance into the mak's dungeons... I mean, /A\/A\ government.

Introducing first, weighing in at 125 lbs. and smelling of ham, mickeym, the new Minister of Finance.

Coming in next, weighing in at 300, the new Minister of Recruitment... kingleonidas666!

The next entrant sounds like a sweetheart, but make no mistake, she will rip your face off, the elegant Minister of Foreign Affairs: Heather!

And the poor sad fool who will be working closest to UberSpion as Minister of Internal Affairs... volkat!

And last and according to rumor, the least, our new Minister of Defence.. ELD!

Also note that Mak has changed his position from Triumvir of Girl Fights to Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind. That is all.

Children, let us pray for the souls of these new government stooges.

Dearest Triumvirate of Heaven, Walford, Grenval, and franzjosef, we are pleased that you have graced us with the wisdom to appoint this new government. We remember well the words of the Holy Warrior, franzjosef.

"I see the goons that run amok in the world, causing chaos and mayhem wherever they go. I shall stand opposed, even if it must be alone."

We aim to be as wise as Walford, but to carry on with the ferocity of the Holy Warrior, Himself. Amen.

Edited by Mundokiir