War Stats

Varianz

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a top 30 account when i entered this war. I expect to go to zero at reset.

But (however i doubted for a split second) honouring a MDoAP is worth more then being on the top 100 list and remembered forever, isn't it? :popcorn:

Which side are you on?

Sorry brother but we won't be much help this time around. We are holes from 3 weeks of war. But I emit its been fun. :D

The war aint over yet, sir. I plan on going until Admin hit's the big red button.

I'm not done playing yet :P

This is all getting deleted at reset, I plan dealing cases of whoop $@! up until the very end :P

You have 49 nations. Therefore 147 offensive slots

You have 166 wars

33 are peaced or expired.

30 are defensive

103 wars or a tiny bit over two offensive wars per nation.

Quit your yapping and get declaring

:wub:

First off, I'm proud you guys jumped in. Kept the war chugging along like we were hoping it would. Even if some nations are making fun of you for jumping on the dog piles, they are in the wrong. The DoW was written in hopes that both sides would gain support and have an all out brawl going.

As for the wars, I don't think that us averaging over 2 offensive wars per nation is too crummy. I mean if we look at GDA's war screen, Not much can be said for you...

Nations: 145

Active wars: 227

Defensive wars: 125

Offensive wars: 102

Total wars per nation: 1.57

Offensive wars per nation: 0.703

I must say this is quite impressive that you had the time to coordinate an update blitz like we did, but instead decided to slowly squirm your way into the war. As for claiming 3 weeks of war prior to this war, I have had peace for 1 day this round. don't use past wars and excuses for messing up on your DoW skills. Also, fill them slots up. less than 1 offensive war for a nation is a joke if you are calling yourselves helpful.

First off, I'm proud you guys jumped in. Kept the war chugging along like we were hoping it would. Even if some nations are making fun of you for jumping on the dog piles, they are in the wrong. The DoW was written in hopes that both sides would gain support and have an all out brawl going.

As for the wars, I don't think that us averaging over 2 offensive wars per nation is too crummy. I mean if we look at GDA's war screen, Not much can be said for you...

Nations: 145

Active wars: 227

Defensive wars: 125

Offensive wars: 102

Total wars per nation: 1.57

Offensive wars per nation: 0.703

I must say this is quite impressive that you had the time to coordinate an update blitz like we did, but instead decided to slowly squirm your way into the war. As for claiming 3 weeks of war prior to this war, I have had peace for 1 day this round. don't use past wars and excuses for messing up on your DoW skills. Also, fill them slots up. less than 1 offensive war for a nation is a joke if you are calling yourselves helpful.

I haven't looked at ours, I'm in three of the offensive wars thats all I know. Simply a post that seemed to imply MASH where out of offensive slots

Of course this war would happen! Limping into top 100 is dull, going for top spot is about the onlything worthwhile. Anyone just sat their building waiting for the round to end shouldnt be playing TE!!!

Because # of nations factors in so heavily in score, we figured it'd be extremely unlikely to truly unseat MHA from the throne (although it's not out of the realm of possibilities with at least a few days left), however, we have had a couple slips from the King within the last day in terms of their drop from 1st to 2nd in both Infrastructure and Total Strength (slipping below LE in both categories):

Infra:

47,956 - Lafayette Escadril

47,082 - MHA

Strength:

319,071 - Lafayette Escadril

315,446 - MHA

Keep at it!

Fark surpasses MHA in total NS and Infra!

As of 7:08P EST

Infra:

36,431 - Fark

34,124 - MHA

Strength:

258,104 - Fark

258,098 - MHA

And I'm not posting this to rub it in, just to declare some minor victories in the KotH war since it's unlikely to bring them out of the number one slot because of the heavy reliance on total nations!

If we get 130 or so nations to switch to Fark, maybe we could win... hmmm..... :)

We may not be on the top of the hill, but like someone said previously, the hill's a lot smaller. :)

Fark surpasses MHA in total NS and Infra!

As of 7:08P EST

Infra:

36,431 - Fark

34,124 - MHA

Strength:

258,104 - Fark

258,098 - MHA

And I'm not posting this to rub it in, just to declare some minor victories in the KotH war since it's unlikely to bring them out of the number one slot because of the heavy reliance on total nations!

If we get 130 or so nations to switch to Fark, maybe we could win... hmmm..... :)

We may not be on the top of the hill, but like someone said previously, the hill's a lot smaller. :)

And it only took a month of war and half of TE

And it only took a month of war and half of TE

uhhhh.... no. We DoW'd on the 15th. on the 15th they were at 692k. It took 8 days of war (and 4 fairly well coordinated AA's). They were barely any lower when we started out than they were 30 days ago:

mhastats.gif

uhhhh.... no. We DoW'd on the 15th. on the 15th they were at 692k. It took 8 days of war (and 4 fairly well coordinated AA's). They were barely any lower when we started out than they were 30 days ago:

mhastats.gif

You also gotta remember you had inside information from Empire when he defected.

dude im not refering to just you. Judgement has been fighting for the last month at which time weve gone against 8 alliances or better.you just can only go for so long before your scores start really suffering.

Here is a bit more updated list of the alliances at war. This was from about 3PM yesterday:

The Kings

Mostly Harmful Alliance

Total Nations- 225

Total Strength- 257,212

Average Nation Strength- 1,143

Nukes- 43

Anarchy- 176 (78%)

Roman Empire

Total Nations- 164

Total Strength- 187,996

Average Nation Strength- 1,146

Nukes- 0

Anarchy- 64 (39%)

Global Democratic Alliance

Total Nations- 145

Total Strength- 202,326

Average Nation Strength- 1,395

Nukes- 0

Anarchy- 83 (57%)

Crimson Empire

Total Nations- 29

Total Strength- 65,680

Average Nation Strength- 2,265

Nukes- 5

Anarchy- 14 (48%)

Kings Totals:

Total Nations- 563

Total Strength- 713,214

Average Nation Strength- 1,266

Nukes- 48

Anarchy- 337 (60%)

The Rebels

Blackwater

Total Nations- 35

Total Strength- 86,779

Average Nation Strength- 2,479

Nukes- 2

Anarchy- 4 (11%)

M*A*S*H

Total Nations- 48

Total Strength- 186,084

Average Nation Strength- 3,877

Nukes- 77

Anarchy- 14 (29%)

Common Defense Treaty

Total Nations- 40

Total Strength- 95,446

Average Nation Strength- 2,386

Nukes- 26

Anarchy- 17 (43%)

Fark

Total Nations- 106

Total Strength- 258,347

Average Nation Strength- 2,437

Nukes- 49

Anarchy- 32 (30%)

Lafayette Escadrille

Total Nations- 76

Total Strength- 320,245

Average Nation Strength- 4,214

Nukes- 55

Anarchy- 6 (8%)

Orbit Black

Total Nations- 27

Total Strength- 46,116

Average Nation Strength- 1,708

Nukes- 0

Anarchy- 3 (11%)

Rebels Totals:

Total Nations- 332

Total Strength- 993,017

Average Nation Strength- 2,991

Total Nukes- 209

Anarchy- 76 (23%)

Shame there aren't enough days left in the round to fire them all :(

About the war though, MHA and their allies went down really easily. I was rather surprised how far they're fallen.

We have been at war since late February. Most of our top were obliterated by nukes from the TPF & WAPA war. While most of the alliances fighting on the other side had the opportunity to grow for the last of the round. I am not surprised at all. What would of been interesting is an alliance that had the opportunity to grow these last few weeks fought on our side.

Shame there aren't enough days left in the round to fire them all :(

About the war though, MHA and their allies went down really easily. I was rather surprised how far they're fallen.

What surprised me more was the lack of overall coordination for alliances that have (admittedly) been at war so long. I personally was expecting polished warriors (not to say that there weren't ANY, I just didn't run into any).

What surprised me more was the lack of overall coordination for alliances that have (admittedly) been at war so long. I personally was expecting polished warriors (not to say that there weren't ANY, I just didn't run into any).

We were not well coordinated at all. When this war started, I had just finish a Zoning Board Hearing (which we won, more info at: www.savethethaitemple.com). That took me away from the game for pretty much 2 weeks, hence my very limited responses during that time. During that the I was also running the alliance on my own so it wasn't easy trying to communicate with people and coordinate things. You guys caught me at the end of a busy period. Not saying that it would have been different otherwise but when you combine an awesome blitz with little activity you get a pretty hard hit. I guess it's like the NFL, when your offensive line misses a block and a defensive player goes in untouched.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEA2qkyt_fg

On a personal note, I took 3 down before getting sacked myself which give me a 50% ratio this war.

Also reminder to everyone... 1 day left!!! I look forward to seeing everyone in round four!

At least i took some FARK guys down with me :)

It was only a nukle what caused anarchy to me.

And unlike to what some CDT guy said to me, i picked targets that were slightly below me (hadn't much choice though... i was the #20 around that time). I expected 3 higher then me to hit on me, but that never happend. If i had know that before, i would have picked even higher targets.

At that time i chose to take and dig in for things to come and not go beserk and get smashed within 48 hours. Not the baldest, not the most coward, but just a smart decision to inflict quite some damage for a longer period. Now is that a wrong thing to do?