The Glorious Jihad

freakwars

The hooded man stood upon a platform in a hidden Andonain base, deep in the jungle.

"No matter where we run, no matter where we hide the Dutch will always follow us, intent on finishing their genocide. The world will not force the Dutch to face the consequences of their crimes. We must be the ones who will fight. We will gather the wanderers and we will gather an army of the downtrodden, we will fight and turn their cities to dust and slay theair children and their families. Then we will leave those responsible for these crimes wander the wasteland grieving as we do now." He paused and sipped from a glass of water." Before our Vengeance may be carried out we must hide and gather strength and strike small blows against the Aruetiise, to remind them we are still here. We will one day gain our revenge, but that is not this day."

As he turned and walked off the stage his hood slipped revealing...

The God-Emperor, Freakwars

He quickly slipped the hood back on his head, hiding his face.

In the backround, the anthem played...

I hear a distant thunder

They say bow down surrender

Witnessing our demise and the sins of our enemies

Why can't they see from under?

Dark reign of our attackers

Endlessly torturing the souls without stand

Fight now let's break the chains

So strong we must feel the pain

Forever torn apart from the haunting hears of my heart

Rage and fear from skies above the fire fuels my veins

Destruction of humanity the everlasting flame

Cast away no turning back from long forgotten shores

We'll show no mercy as they fall

The fire burns inside now prepare for war!

You fear the pain no longer

Daylight your heart be stronger

Don't even sense the burning hunger inside

Ride out with force and valor

In memory forever

Towards the battering and rise of the tide

Stand now and break the chains

In unity we feel no pain

Forever torn apart from the haunting fears of my heart

Rage and fear from skies above the fire fuels my veins...

Looking around there's no fear in your heart

For I know you will never surrender

Everyone here raise their eyes to the sky

Now with strength and honor we fight

PREPARE FOR WAR!

Rage and fear from skies above the fire fuels my veins...

Edited by freakwars

The next camp

" ...simply because we speak our minds, we are attacked by the Dutch! What have you done to deserve this punishment!"

"NOTHING!" the crowd roared.

"Will you fight the dutch and the traitorous Imperium? Will you form an army of the downtrodden to overthrow the oppressors?"

" YES!" The crowd roared.

" We will stand firm and weather this onslaught! We will rise from the ashes of the fair nation of Andonia and destroy the genocidal Dutch!"

The hooded man raised his hands as the crowd cheered. He began the long journey to the next camp.

The hooded man sat in the back of the Imperium of Estovakia truck, his custom sniper rifle in his lap. He was cleaning it. Tears coursed down his gaunt cheeks as he thought of his two best friends, Falamar and Khalad, both dead or captured. Falamar probably won't live much longer, the Dutch will kill him at the first chance.

The World will Burn

For what they did to Andonia

They attacked us first, after we surrendered, then after we were well on the road to peace.

We tried, for peace, but were forced to war, our implacable hatred will never end. We will find a way.

This was the mantra that flowed through the hooded man as he grabbed an Imperium soldier, shot his comrades and jumped over the side with several others.

This betrayal will not be forgotten.

The God-Emperor satin the small sandy cove that he had swam to with several others.

" The world is frakked and upside down, people who are trying to be peaceful are invaded and slaughtered. People who insult and attack others are left alive. We must survive and lead an army of the downtrodden to correct the imbalance."

OOC: Not recognizing this... Epidemics come on who can say godmod?

OOC: It's actually not a godmod. Saying that they all work is a godmod, but this is actually a quite practical and clever plan. Granted, many nations have closed their borders to outsiders (me included) but I don't see why it wouldn't do some damage.

OOC: Specifics. All he said were that planes were boarded and they landed all over the world. Where did these planes take off from? How did the Andonains infect people? Who did the Andonains infect? If they were other Andonains, they'd never receive a travel visa to enter my country because they're a people of conflict. I'm a lot more willing to work with things like this than the next guy, but simply saying "We infected some people boarding some plane going somewhere" doesn't fly.

OOC: Specifics. All he said were that planes were boarded and they landed all over the world. Where did these planes take off from? How did the Andonains infect people? Who did the Andonains infect? If they were other Andonains, they'd never receive a travel visa to enter my country because they're a people of conflict. I'm a lot more willing to work with things like this than the next guy, but simply saying "We infected some people boarding some plane going somewhere" doesn't fly.

OOC: I know, that's why I said it's a godmod if they all work. Many, many countries (you and me included) have sealed their borders to all people from infected countries. Other people who have yet to do so, still run the risk of being infected.

OOC: I know, that's why I said it's a godmod if they all work. Many, many countries (you and me included) have sealed their borders to all people from infected countries. Other people who have yet to do so, still run the risk of being infected.

OOC: I claim the contrary, actually. It'd be impossible to detect so soon that there are infected people, so none of us should be sealing our nations off to them.

OOC: Several doomsday weapons are possible too but were they accepted? No

OOC: I claim the contrary, actually. It'd be impossible to detect so soon that there are infected people, so none of us should be sealing our nations off to them.

OOC: Actually, 2 days ago (2/12) he put that his nation was infected on the main thread for the infection, so we all know that he has cases.