Imperial Statement from the Empire of the Netherlands

Mergerberger II

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With this statement Andonia has sealed it's fate. Threatening the world will not bring more people to your cause. Your threats have been taken seriously by the Slavorussian people, and we will not allow Andonia to survive long enough to carry out these threats. Slavorussia fully supports the Dutch Empire's mission and we pledge to send imperial troops to aid them if they require our assistance. If Andonia retracts their threats they may be able to avoid disaster.

EDIT: Am I allowed to have transport ships without an ingame navy?

We are not threatening the world, we are simply stating a fact. This is something beyond our control. Will ye, Nil ye, it will happen. If the government is destroyed it will be that much worse. The Andonain will rage out of control, and all those who wander the seas will join the jihad and the downtrodden will flock to them and the oppressors will be be slain. This I have seen. This will be. Any Andonain that is slain will become a holy martyr who will sit at the right hand of Jaradal, the dragon-god of Justice and Vengeance. Trying to destroy the Andonain is like trying to hold water in the cup of your hands, it drips out and dissipates. We will rise from the ashes. We will come for you. And you will rue the day you decided to attack the Children of Vengeance. Your cities will burn, your people will die, and ye will be left to wander the wasteland in eternal grief. This I have seen. This will be. One day, soon there WILL be a reckoning and thy spirit and the spirits of thy allies will be judged by Jaradal and sentenced to an eternity of pain and suffering.

Edited by freakwars

If you’re not afraid you should be.

My god, you don’t remember the Great Colonial Purge? The Tahoe Republic does not tolerate colonialism in the Americas, the establishment of any permanent Dutch force in South America is probably a direct violation of the Tahoe Doctrine.

I would advise extreme discretion, as Tahoe is not a power to be taken lightly.

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

We would like to point out to you that we are allied to the Tahoe Republic, and that we do not intend on establishing any sort of permanent hold on the territory. The territory will be re annexed by the Imperium of America.

The argument put forth by the Empire of the Netherlands has been quite to our satisfaction. Pending some sort of miracle, we are withdrawing our protection of Andonia. Refugees will not be accepted.

OOC: It was a REALLY well-thought out argument, I can tell you put a lot of time in it. :)

Speaking your minds does not include illegal trafficking of weapons to combatants. That is a violation of neutrality; technically you declared war with the Dutch.

Also, why were you tapping Andonain landlines, and kidnapping messengers? You could not know of our weapons sales, unless you have done both of these things.

Edited by freakwars

We would like to point out to you that we are allied to the Tahoe Republic, and that we do not intend on establishing any sort of permanent hold on the territory. The territory will be re annexed by the Imperium of America.
You better be absolutely sure, for if you cross Tahoe you will be destroyed. I’m terrified just talking about the Tahoe Republic publicly.

This, however, does nothing to affect Procinctia’s position regarding this matter. The are Dutch undoubtedly uncouth thuggish murderers, with a past tendency for unnecessary violence their alleged justifications can not be trusted.

Tropico2.gif

Edited by Generalissimo

The Dutch have compelling reasons to wage war against Andonia. However, we will merely let them know that annexation of any American land will not be tolerated and be seen as blatant imperialism in the Americas by a foreign power and revival of the dreaded colonialism of the past.

You better be absolutely sure, for if you cross Tahoe you will be destroyed. I’m terrified just talking about the Tahoe Republic publicly.

This, however, does nothing to affect Procinctia’s position regarding this matter. The are Dutch undoubtedly uncouth thuggish murderers, with a past tendency for unnecessary violence their justifications can not be trusted.

Tropico2.gif

Now, now, why would the Dutch cross the Tahoans, who are supposedly their allies? That would be a bit...ironic if that happened, heh. Also, we would like to suggest that you modify your statements against the Dutch a bit.

Now, now, why would the Dutch cross the Tahoans, who are supposedly their allies? That would be a bit...ironic if that happened, heh. Also, we would like to suggest that you modify your statements against the Dutch a bit.
At your request I modify my statements against the Dutch, they are not uncouth thuggish murderers but rather inhuman genocidal murderers.

The killing of refugees is deplorable, but an attack against civilians in a neutral port is unforgivable.

Hansea was recovering from nuclear devastation, but the Dutch just had to launch an offensive to massacre Andonian refugees. How many Hanseans died in the crossfire? Even one would have been one too many.

How many Hanseans didn’t get essential aid? A major port closing for days in a situation where every minute is the difference between life and death is unacceptable.

Lady Tintagyl is too forgiving, too innocent to hold a vendetta, a paradigm of humanity; which is why I will never forgive them, ever. I don’t care if Sarah has forgive them - I wouldn’t care if they were personally absolved by her holiness Pope Hope and all the nations in Heaven and Earth.

Now the Dutch chase down what few Andonians remain to satisfy their own bloodlust. This is not war, it’s murder.

Tropico2.gif

Edited by Generalissimo

At your request I modify my statements against the Dutch, they are not uncouth thuggish murderers but rather inhuman genocidal murderers.

The killing of refugees is deplorable, but an attack against civilians in a neutral port is unforgivable.

Hansea was recovering from nuclear devastation, but the Dutch just had to launch an offensive to massacre Andonian refugees. How many Hanseans died in the crossfire? Even one would have been one too many.

How many Hanseans didn’t get essential aid? A major port closing for days in a situation where every minute is the difference between life and death is unacceptable.

Lady Tintagyl is too forgiving, too innocent to hold a vendetta, a paradigm of humanity; which is why I will never forgive them, ever. I don’t care if Sarah has forgive them - I wouldn’t care if they were personally absolved by her holiness Pope Hope and all the nations in Heaven and Earth.

Now the Dutch chase down what few Andonians remain to satisfy their own bloodlust. This is not war, it’s murder.

Tropico2.gif

Hm, by 'modifying', we mean tone down the language a bit. There is no need to throw accusations against the Dutch, especially like that.

Hm, by 'modifying', we mean tone down the language a bit. There is no need to throw accusations against the Dutch, especially like that.
Tone Down the truth? I have an open transmission and I’m not afraid to use it, you can’t stop the signal. Diplomatic niceties are irrelevant against hard facts.

The Dutch really attacked Hansea, look it up, your intelligence service might actually be competent enough to sort through public domain information easily available on the internet.

If the Dutch betrayed Hansea then, how are we supposed to trust the Dutch now?

Tropico2.gif

Edited by Generalissimo

Procinctia again always seems to come to our aid and I am ever your eternal servant and your friends. I have forgiven the Dutch for their transgressions against the Andonians, but the recent imperialistic philosophies being formed in Europe is pitiful. I hope that these countries that are putting us so close to war realize the death is not worth anything. No end could justify this mean. We are all brothers and sisters and we must respect each other as such.

And concerning the recent deployment of my soldiers, I have a duty to protect my people.

Tone Down the truth? I have an open transmission and I’m not afraid to use it, you can’t stop the signal. Diplomatic niceties are irrelevant against hard facts.

The Dutch really attacked Hansea, look it up, your intelligence service might actually be competent enough to sort through public domain information easily available on the internet.

If the Dutch betrayed Hansea then, how are we supposed to trust the Dutch now?

Tropico2.gif

So...are you saying that you support terrorists and piracy, then? Also, it wouldn't help to insult our intelligence services, so to say.

Edited by JEDCJT

So...are you saying that you support terrorists and piracy, then? Also, it wouldn't help to insult our intelligence services, so to say.

No I believe they are listing that the Andonians were under our protection at the time and the Dutch attacked without talking with us first. Personally I find the treatment of the Andonians atrocious, but no one in the world seems to care about them except for me. I do not support piracy, but I do support giving humans a chance to survive and come to think of it a staunch anti-imperialist.

So...are you saying that you support terrorists …
How are Andonians supposed to fight back when pressed so far into a corner, especially when they have no means to fight conventionally? Considering the Dutch are trying to exterminate them, they have no other options.
So...are you saying that you support… piracy?
Yes the Andonians may have pirates, but is that justification enough to exterminate an entire population?
Also, it wouldn't help to insult our intelligence services, so to say.
Hey, when the glove fits. If you can’t see the truth, your intelligence services must be lacking something. Edited by Generalissimo

We call for the death of every man, women and child suspected of being Andonian. If they aren't Andonian after all, three more "people" should be put to death to make up for the fortunate error.

Death

Furthermore, we will declare war against the Dutch if they do not remove the Andonian threat from the continent. That is all.

Edited by Emperor Mudd

We call for the death of every man, women and child suspected of being Andonian. If they aren't Andonian after all, three more "people" should be put to death to make up for the fortunate error.

Death

Furthermore, we will declare war against the Dutch if they do not remove the Andonian threat from the continent. That is all.

Quite right.