A pact between friends.

Lynneth

Section I:

In recognition of mutual friendly relations and to solidify those relations between the sovereign nations of The Northern Empire and The P.D.S.R. of Greater Saboria, both signatories do hereby proclaim that they shall co-operate in times of war to ensure their mutual defense and optional aggression.

Section II:

The nations shall recognize the independence of one another. Neither signatory shall ever compromise the border of the other, and any such action automatically nullifying this agreement. They shall also consult each other in the most respectable manner.

Section III:

In the event that both nations have allies on two opposing sides of a war, they shall confer before taking any decisive action in said war. If it comes to the point where the signatories must split for a temporary period so to help other allies in need, a temporary nullification of the defense clause can be made.

Section IV:

Should any of the signatories come under the attack of any third party, they may request assistance by the other signatory to repel said attack. Assistance may include financial or military. Both signatories must obey said request for assistance if called upon and a response will be needed, unless the nation under attack has unnecesarily provoked the attack in question

Section V:

Should any of the signatories go to war against a nation it is not needed for the other signatory to go to war, but it is encouraged to do so.

Section VI:

The signatories of this treaty agree to share military radar and infrastructure networks so as to increase the overall global vision of one another. Military Facilities access is permitted between both nations.

Section VII:

The signatories of this treaty are required to not put any tariffs on imports from the other nations, and shall engage in free trade. Economic and technology sharing is open between both nations.

Section VI:

In any direct violation of this treaty, the treaty is automatically cancelled. In any point one nation wishes to part from this pact, the other nation must be alerted with a 72 hour notice period.

Signed for the Northern Empire,

Mykep the Younger, Emperor

Signed for the P.D.S.R. of Greater Saboria,

Fjodor Leclerc, Chairman

Edited by Lynneth

So the lies of Communism spreads. That is lamentable.

Your paranoia is getting damned annoying. Forever Battlefield and Saboria are both honorable nations.

OOC: I wanted to say something like that IC. :P I can justify it as 1, the official is overworked and harried, having a short temper, or 2, the slow development of my nation into a more military-minded one.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

We are glad our friendship is finally restored and solidified.

So the lies of Communism spreads. That is lamentable.

You are beginning to get on my nerve. By all means, your intrest in anything has proven to been worthless.

OOC: Thank God people still know how to write treaties. The crap I've seen lately had me worried.

IC: We congratulate Forever Battlefield and Saboria on this. May peace last forever.

OOC: Why thank you :)

IC: Thank you, and it shall last.

Your paranoia is getting damned annoying. Forever Battlefield and Saboria are both honorable nations.

OOC: I wanted to say something like that IC. :P I can justify it as 1, the official is overworked and harried, having a short temper, or 2, the slow development of my nation into a more military-minded one.

What paranoia? Communism is a flawed ideology, a social cancer in the world that seeks to devour the world as we know it. Also, what Forever Battlefield? There is only the Northern Empire.

OOC: Ah, so I see... :P

You are beginning to get on my nerve. By all means, your intrest in anything has proven to been worthless.

My, my, Communism got to you, too? Another honorable nation falls to Communism. We're sorry it had to happen.

OOC: Man, I love RPing a paranoid anti-Communist Nationalist dictatorship. :awesome::P

The Republic of Rebel Virginia is less than pleased with Forever Battlefield's continued plotting against us.

Really? We thought you'd be happy.

What paranoia? Communism is a flawed ideology, a social cancer in the world that seeks to devour the world as we know it. Also, what Forever Battlefield? There is only the Northern Empire.

OOC: Ah, so I see... :P

OOC: Reminds me...Lynneth, the sig should say The Northern Empire, not FB.

My, my, Communism got to you, too? Another honorable nation falls to Communism. We're sorry it had to happen.

OOC: Man, I love RPing a paranoid anti-Communist Nationalist dictatorship. :awesome::P

By all means, continue insulting me and my ally, and you'll find yourself sorry you said anything in the first place

OOC: love you though :)

By all means, continue insulting me and my ally, and you'll find yourself sorry you said anything in the first place

OOC: love you though :)

OOC: :wub:

IC: Is that a threat?

Also, we are not insulting you. We're merely stating the facts.

Edited by JEDCJT

OOC: :wub:

IC: Is that a threat?

Also, we are not insulting you. We're merely stating the facts.

When its a threat, you'll know.

Your facts are smeared by your incompetence. I doubt anything you say considering that you only overlook anything with your pathetic mild interest.

OOC: Pretend I said the Northern Empire, then. I was only going off what the signature said before it was edited.

IC: You have yet to prove that statement. Show us PROOF that communism as an ideology is unsound. You can't, can you? Saboria is a perfectly functional society of COMMUNISTS. Therefore eyour entire argument is invalid.

When its a threat, you'll know.

Your facts are smeared by your incompetence. I doubt anything you say considering that you only overlook anything with your pathetic mild interest.

Oh, well said.

They [byzantium] state no facts, only the opinions generated by blind ignorance.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder