Operation Downfall

Rebel Virginia

OOC: Even if this is being RPed properly in your opinion, the fact remains this is incredibly disrespectful to the player behind the nation. Have you spent even 5 minutes in private talks with Gebiv about this whole situation? You've obviously spent quite a bit of time with RV. When did RP degenerate into a contest to push people off the map? There is absolutely no history here for you to go and do this, and if it can be done by you then there is nothing stopping any other group of nations from coming and doing it to you in turn. Who are these people that want to invade, and why do they want to do it? You've got nithing here.

When I came here it took months to get the land I wanted, and gain independance. Not everyone wants to go the peaceful route, but this is just poorly done. If RV or anyone else dislikes Gebiv and I so badly they could just ignore our RP. /OOC

OOC: You make enemies by gaining land, those enemies will try to destroy, everything results from how you RP. I don't expect to be liked and if I spent months to gain some other persons land I most certainly will expect somebody to come after me in the end.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: You make enemies by gaining land, those enemies will try to destroy, everything results from how you RP. I don't expect to be liked and if I spent months to gain some other persons land I most certainly will expect somebody to come after me in the end.

OOC: Also Gebiv has allies and when you start this they will come down crashing hard on you.

OOC: Also Gebiv has allies and when you start this they will come down crashing hard on you.

OOC: Yup, and one of them is Rebel Army, one of the most powerful nations on Bob. And the Rebel Army's the leader of the PAC. I fear that a world war could result from that...

Edited by JEDCJT

OOC: Gebiv's current list of allies according to the treaties thread are:

Realm, The Republic, Rebel Army, Federal Republic of Transvaal (observer status), Arctica, Novak, Wighton, Zahra, Ile de Noir, Hanseatic Republic, Norsvea, Western Republic,

I think that is all of them though whther they are 100% update im not sure.

and my gebiv you are popular.

Realm, The Republic, Rebel Army, Federal Republic of Transvaal (observer status), Arctica, Novak, Wighton, Zahra, Ile de Noir, Hanseatic Republic, Norsvea, Western Republic,

OOC: Um, I think the Republic and Western Republic are one and the same...

:wub:

OOC: That's the correct list. That's 200k from people by direct treaties. 100k more or so if we include the people only allied by the PAC.

OOC: Um, I think the Republic and Western Republic are one and the same...

:wub:

OOC: Thank you JED I was just copy/pasteing from the treaty page. Still :wub: you.

OOC: That's the correct list. That's 200k from people by direct treaties. 100k more or so if we include the people only allied by the PAC.

OOC: Yea so Jeff's allies better be big and impressive and ready for a world war.

OOC: Enough with the OOC. Take it somewhere else, please.

IC:

"So, now for the plan." the Pope began. "Mr. Kokichi should have about 70% of his men in Sicily in a week. That will be the peak there for a long time, as they are constantly coming and going if I am correct. Only a few thousand will be there, and they will be unarmed. I will have the Germans send some cargo planes to drop supplies over Sicily. Make some homemade flares to alert them to your locations.

"Now, Commander X, you need to fly a man in a private jet, a Cessna or something, to Germany. Give me the flight details and I will make sure he won't be searched. He will then drive to Röns in Austria and detonate the suitcase nuke. Meanwhile, you will have the rest of your men start trouble on the border. Shoot at stuff. Any stuff. Just make it look like instability. With instability on the border, the Germans will have to intervene to prevent it from spreading to their nation. And not to forget the nuke. That's a reason for war in itself. The Germans and the Dutch will plow through Gebiv. As for Gebiv's allies, they will prove to be quite useless. I'll have them taken care of.

"Once this is over, Mr. Kokichi here will have Sicily and a small portion of Italy for whatever he wishes it for, and you Mr. X, you will have helped destroy a government. Everyone wins. So, how soon can you get your men into Germany, Commander?"

"I'll need several days. Here," he pulled a sheet of paper out of his pocket, wrote on it, then passed it to the Pope. "Have your men call this number and say the security code. This will alert the Kaevan congress of the situation and the mobilization will begin immediately. I'd call myself, but I think I'm just a bit out of cell range." he motioned to the ceiling and grinned.

"I assume we'll have the aid of the German government in sending our forces to the border? This volunteer brigade has been given basic training for survival in the Alps, but covertly sending armed and trained soldiers to a country so far away would make this very difficult."

"A few days is fine so long as you can get it done within the week. I doubt you will have any trouble getting your armed men into the Germany, as I'm certain their government will be cooperating. All you need to do is covertly cross the border into Gebiv. If you get caught, just open fire and start trouble. All that we really need for this war to start is that nuke going off in Röns. Then we're all set."

"I would like to make it known that I will only place a few hundred men on the tankers, I wish to avoid them being detected and a few hundred are easy to hide if they spread out well."

"I understand." said a seemingly frustrated Pope. "While that certainly makes things more difficult, you are right. We can't risk detection, and that'd be a certainty if too many were placed on the island. Oh well. We can make this work, but we're going to need the German weapons. That can be provided, and we'll have to make sure the Gebivians can't focus much of their military on you. That can also be provided. If they're being invaded, killing a few hundred men in Sicily won't be their biggest concern. But yes, this will work."

"I am going to try and have the people on the island already (OOC; The tankers would arrive before the main force) get to the weapons and hide them at the landing zones for the rest of the troops so that when the real forces arrive they will be armed immediately"

Edited by jeff744

"I am going to try and have the people on the island already (OOC; The tankers would arrive before the main force) get to the weapons and hide them at the landing zones for the rest of the troops so that when the real forces arrive they will be armed immediately"

"Make it so #1."