Operation Downfall

Rebel Virginia

OOC: People allowed to post: Rebel Virginia, jeff744, mastab, Malatose, Pravus Ingruo (for the moment, others may be involved at a later time, if you feel like you need to be involved, PM me for approval)

Also, this is classified in case you won't be able to tell.

IC:

White House, Washington, D.C., Rebel Virginia - Pope Bubba XIII, President Scorpio, and several of the senior staff gathered around a table. Papers were laid about it. Nothing important really. They just had naughty images on them. The real meeting would be taking place at the Hawksbill Mountain Facility, once the guest of honor had arrived that is.

"Gentlemen, too long has Gebiv been a thorn in our side." the Pope began. "Something must be done about them. They need to be destroyed. We need to terrorize them, cause instability. And other horrible things which we must find a more secure location to talk about this. Never know who might be listening. Fortunately though, everyone in this room is trustworthy, as well as those immediately outside it. We swept the room for bugs earlier today. But still, can never be too safe. Once the guest arrives, we leave for the bunker."

"Who is this guest?" inquired General MacDoogle.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" said a giddy Pope. "He's here now."

Edited by Rebel Virginia

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Fukuzawa Kokichi (OOC: yes, it is a Japanese name) walked down the hall of the White House he though about the months he had spent preparing his forces and how long it had taken to finally get noticed by a power large enough to make his plans possible. As he reached the door he stopped and took a deep breath before opening it and entering the room.

"I have placed my forces across the island of Sicily all have been placed so that when we officially declare our existence we can annihilate the current Gebiv forces on the island. We have done the numbers and we have more than enough forces to hold the island. We have also gained access to several nuclear weapons"

"You see Eddie, I told you the guy had it all planned out." smirked the Pope. "And nukes, you got to love the black market. Anyway pal, how many people do you have?"

"I have a few thousand devoted soldiers, I have more that will join once we have the island. We have enough to hold off a counter invasion but not for too long which is why we need you."

Edited by jeff744

"Yes, we're aware. And it's why we need extra help." explained the Pope. "I've contacted some volunteers from the KAAT. Anarchists. They want to weaken governments, and Gebiv is a start. They'll be starting trouble, causing instability. Which will make foreign governments intervene. That's the plan."

Edited by Rebel Virginia

The doors opened and a man who seemed like he didn't belong anywhere near this conference room entered. Unlike the other world leaders in the room who wore uniforms and showed the signs of being raised in wealth and affluence, there was nothing proper about this man. Although he was a military officer, the only badges he wore were the scars from battle on his face and the tribal tattoos covering his arms. He wore no uniform - only worn jeans, a t-shirt, and a sleeveless leather jacket. The only jewelry he wore were the piercings scattered across his face. The only clue that he was a man of importance was the red and black armband on his right arm identifying him as a member of the KAAT militia. His bleached mohawk made entering the door difficult, but with a slight duck he got in.

The two Rebel Virginian soldiers that had guided him in took up positions at the door and watched him carefully. He approached the table and acknowledged the other men with a nod. "It's a pleasure to meet you all," he began, "I'll be representing the wishes of the Kaevan people at this meeting. You may call me Commander X." Seeing their curious faces he added, "Anonyminity is important for business like this, you see. I've been directed to spend as little time here as possible to avoid detection, so let's get onto business. You have an enemy you want to destroy, we have the means to destroy them." he reached into his jacket, pulled out an envelope, and dropped it on the table in front of him. He slid several pictures and sheets of paper out of it and pushed them before the Pope. The sheets showed blue prints, schematics, and formulas and the pictures were of briefcases full of tangled wires. It quickly became clear what the Commander was trying to show them. "Nuclear weapons don't come cheap, but they'll get the job done. We can provide as many as you'll need and several hundred volunteers from the Kaevan militia to aid in their deployment at the already agreed upon price."

He looked to the others for input on the deal.

Edited by mastab

"I have placed my forces across the island of Sicily all have been placed so that when we officially declare our existence we can annihilate the current Gebiv forces on the island. We have done the numbers and we have more than enough forces to hold the island. We have also gained access to several nuclear weapons"

OOC: So you know, you don't have forces there. Feel free to lie about it all you want, but I'm just letting you know you don't have any there.

"Mr. X, you got yourself a deal." the Pope turned to the guests, and made a gesture. "Gentlemen, now that we're all here, follow me." He led them to a bathroom stall, and opened it. After flushing, it opened up a passageway. "Follow me, we're going to my private bunker......and yes, you are seeing what you think you're seeing. It's one hour on the subway to my bunker. We can talk there. Mr. X, I have the money. In cash. You'll have it as soon as we arrive."

OOC: People allowed to post: Rebel Virginia, jeff744, mastab (for the moment, others may be involved at a later time)

Also, this is classified in case you won't be able to tell.

IC:

White House, Washington, D.C., Rebel Virginia - Pope Bubba XIII, President Scorpio, and several of the senior staff gathered around a table. Papers were laid about it. Nothing important really. They just had naughty images on them. The real meeting would be taking place at the Hawksbill Mountain Facility, once the guest of honor had arrived that is.

OOC: pics of nuns showing their ankles :awesome:

NINJA EDIT: kk i had my fun, plz continue, this is good work :3

Edited by Lord Frost

OOC: So you know, you don't have forces there. Feel free to lie about it all you want, but I'm just letting you know you don't have any there.

OOC: They are not an official military as I have no homeland right now, they are simply a rebel force that has entered your land with the intention of taking it for themselves (It is also within my In game boundaries)

OOC: They are not an official military as I have no homeland right now, they are simply a rebel force that has entered your land with the intention of taking it for themselves (It is also within my In game boundaries)

OOC: Like I said, they don't exist, 'kay?

"excellent, and I assume that we will strike in a way that causes the last straw and allows you to intervene"

*door open*

Fukuzawa Kokichi turned and studied the man who just entered the room before turning to the pope "who is this man?"

On the way to the bathroom the Pope explained that this was the extra help he was talking about, and assured Commander X that there would be nothing that would trace this back to the KAAT.

OOC: I didn't say how they existed. I said they didn't exist.

OOC: Fine then

IC Change of plan: My forces are now disguised on merchant ships, fishing ships, etc, they will be moving to Sicily and timed to arrive at the time of the first shots.

Edited by jeff744

OOC: Fine then

IC Change of plan: My forces are now disguised on merchant ships, fishing ships, etc, surrounding the island of Sicily and will attack when the war starts.

OOC: That would be my water. You'd be awfully suspicious just standing there. I'd prefer you make that ship announcement in a less Closed RP.