Decleration of Ultimate Win

Kaiser Indie

Well good luck with that, glad to see you honoring your treaties though!

Caesar43

Their just pixels :) I'd rather loose them for our awesome allies, than keep them fighting on the other side.

It seems fighting against Judgment is the NEW bandwagon. Being on Judgments side was sooooo last week

my thoughts exactly! why didn't all these alliances join in back when Thaisport said there would be war, but hadn't started yet?

you were so close to avoiding suspicion of bandwagoning, but you missed a couple key steps ;-)

Honouring our one and only treaty isn't bandwagoning. I was also under the impression that to bandwagon you had to pick the winning side. Something that we have quite clearly not done..

Honouring our one and only treaty isn't bandwagoning. I was also under the impression that to bandwagon you had to pick the winning side. Something that we have quite clearly not done..

Don't mind the peanut gallery KI, they just like saying silly things out loud to make their opinions sound valid.

Judgment might as well re-name itself to Oregon Trial with all the waggoning their doing these days :P

Happy trails Judgment :)