How much is 50 tech worth?

prod689

some people are charing insane prices for tech nowasays...like 2 mill for 50.

People are welcome to charge whatever they want. I just choose to exercise my right to buy elsewhere. You're right, though: I've seen some prices for tech that just make me shake my head and wonder if people actually buy it for that price. Surely nations large enough to purchase tech know what going rates are. I might pay $2 million to a friend for 50 tech, but I'd just as soon send him $3 million as a gift so it's really a moot point.

When you think about it..a top nation with like 5 K tech..to just buy 1..the price must be outrageous, I wouldn't be suprised if it was over 1M. Because I only have about 250 tech and I'm already charged like 60k..with reducers..and if the "best fit line" keeps going in that direction..O_O

Personally, 50 tech would cost me $4,324,400. Though I am due 50 tech tonight, so that number will be closer to $5M. So as rozalia said, if you were a member I'd pay $3M and chalk it up as development aid. But yes, on the international market, $1.5M would be fine if you provided a middleman. If not, probably cheaper.