Foreign aid requests

Top Cat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i posted here b4 to ask or aid but nobody helped so ill post again just in case nobody saw it or sumtin

can sumbdy please help me wid money

i need atleast 100 000

il pay it back too if u want real fast please i need it

ill buy dem tech or watever too if dey want like since its stil cheaper for me at like 16000

not joke btw thnx

Thhe People of A New Star located in the colds depths of the earth:-

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=278090

We are under going a revoloution and are in need of aid. Any nation willing to aid us in our growth will be a friend to all our nation.

We asked for this aid to help us build and feed our citezens, Please, find it in your heart, Come to the aid of our nation and your people will see you are powerful, understanding leaders.

With all respects of the nation.

Ipodman Leader of A New Hope:- A free world for all

3mil any one? i could really use some money i could settle for 1.5 mil but at the moment i have about $115 (ye i know) so please help me out I'ts Army Of Man

Ruled By Bomberboy

(I couldn't remember if my nation link was in my sig.) So 1.5 mil - 3mil please anyone?

My nation is a week old and I haven't even got to 200 strength yet! No JOKE!

Edited by bomberboy

requesting foreign aid to help me build up my nation. im a newer player and would like to get a jump start if possible. all i ask for is 50-100k please. thanks in advance.

my name is innos in game, put down the wrong nick when i registered >.<

please do help, i have only 3 dollars left, and my nation is tiny. id be willing to pay it back after i grow a bit.

Edited by iofushi

I need at least 1 million in aid to help me from getting bill locked. I am bill locked because I have lost my Iron and Water resources. As a result, I refused to collect my taxes, but then I have a limited amount of money in my reserves to pay my bills.

Now, I only have enough money to pay my CN nation's bill once. The very next day, I won't able to pay my bills until I get my Iron and Water trade back. Worse, I have lost a total of about $3 million from paying the inflated bills...

Edited by HHAYD