Surrender terms for NAAW

shortstar

A pattern has developed.

In general, an alliance will allow a bit of time for folks to stand down. Afterall, in CN main...not many check their messages first. It is usual for 24-48 hours to be given for things to settle down.

In TE; I have found folks a bit more active and responsive. So my orders tend to be immediate to 24 hours maximum.

And a pattern has developed.

TE calls to more active players. More active nations.

The pattern is for an alliance to hit...get in trouble; hit back...and get hit hard...then talk alot while battles go on for 2 or more days. And by battles, I mean active battles from both sides; not someone hung up because one nation is inert...and inactive.

"I've told them all to stand down"

Message box indicates "I'm getting hit; I offered peace...what now?"

When it's questioned... Basically the same answer.

Interesting, that. Perhaps they are just allowing another hit in? Starting to seem like it.

Your thoughts?

Surrender terms for NAAW are as follows:

Disband and return to your former alliances.

As we have never had ANY problems from NAAC any nation switching to that AA will be offered white peace. Any nation remaining in NAAW will be considered hostile.

Being admitted by the former leader of the NAAW, WAPA considers all remaining nations using the NAAW AA to be ghosting. We find this to be a risk to our own alliance, as well as any other alliance that the ghosts might try and attack.

NAAW nations will have no peace offered to them as they have made it clear they wish to continue this conflict.

WAPA will not surrender to any terms you have, and the chest beating will not help you. It entertains me that you think so highly of your fighting ability.

Somehow the war got off topic, as boredom remains undefeated and rampant in the cyberverse. People treat their nations like a tamagotchi. They feed it, pet it and it gives them nothing in return except for bragging rights. "Look at me", they say "I'm ranked 68th overall." This means nothing in the scheme of things, as whatever you accomplish this round will be destroyed at reset. Instead I urge the members of planet Steve to fight this boredom, seek it out and destroy it wherever it may seek out safe haven. Fight tyrants, be a tyrant, it matters not, as this is the only way to to kick boredom square in the nads.

Worst terms EVER!

Do you really think you can force a disband on an alliance? It would never work. Look at UN, MI attempted to disband us and they got rolled by judgement ^_^

Look at UN, MI attempted to disband us and they got rolled by judgement ^_^

I'm pretty sure Judgement hitting MI had less to do with them attempting to "Disband" UN. That was used to portray a sense of "Were the good guys" but it's just a clever way of gaining something without looking bad. You've got much to learn about politics young one.

ok seriously? disband? that was a really bad thing to request. It would be wise of you to rescind that term. MI may play the bad guys sometimes, but if there is one thing i will not allow to happen in TE is for any alliance to try and disband another. It would be in your best interest wapa to rescind that immediatley.

Also, UN shut up. We never intended to disband you, and Judgements war had little to nothing to do with you. Stop trying to make yourself relevant, you're not.

Edited by elborrador

ok seriously? disband? that was a really bad thing to request. It would be wise of you to rescind that term. MI may play the bad guys sometimes, but if there is one thing i will not allow to happen in TE is for any alliance to try and disband another. It would be in your best interest wapa to rescind that immediatley.

Also, UN shut up. We never intended to disband you, and Judgements war had little to nothing to do with you. Stop trying to make yourself relevant, you're not.

Done.

Peace ALL OFFENSIVE ATTACKS, and remain in a state of neutrality for 7 days following last offensive attack. Current attacks will will be allowed expire. Any offensive attacks made by any nation bearing the NAAW banner will be open to attack. EDITED PER MI'S REQUEST

Somehow the war got off topic, as boredom remains undefeated and rampant in the cyberverse. People treat their nations like a tamagotchi. They feed it, pet it and it gives them nothing in return except for bragging rights. "Look at me", they say "I'm ranked 68th overall." This means nothing in the scheme of things, as whatever you accomplish this round will be destroyed at reset. Instead I urge the members of planet Steve to fight this boredom, seek it out and destroy it wherever it may seek out safe haven. Fight tyrants, be a tyrant, it matters not, as this is the only way to to kick boredom square in the nads.

Done.

Peace ALL OFFENSIVE ATTACKS, and remain in a state of neutrality for 7 days following last offensive attack. Current attacks will will be allowed expire. Any offensive attacks made by any nation bearing the NAAW banner will be open to attack. EDITED PER MI'S REQUEST

So you are making them tech farms?

Last comment on the TE forums, this is just pathetic.

So you are making them tech farms?

Last comment on the TE forums, this is just pathetic.

It is as pathetic as you running away from your alliance? I may be a jack$@% for asking for disbandment, but I have never been a war deserter.

errm you did try to disband us by declaring war on us. And the peace terms where join MI or face no mercy. You got rolled mainly because of your terms towards us that showed you had the same terms as IDIOT.

It is as pathetic as you running away from your alliance? I may be a jack$@% for asking for disbandment, but I have never been a war deserter.

Is this a discussion of me? No.

Also, I ran from no alliances, I was winning a war in MASH, engaged three people but was in general discontented with MASH and as such I ended up leaving during the war, still engaged with three people who I had anarchied one of on my own, and then the other two with help.

I left NAAW to attack BG, who attacked NAAW the next day. No one sane will fault me for that rogue action.

God I posted again D:

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

errm you did try to disband us by declaring war on us. And the peace terms where join MI or face no mercy. You got rolled mainly because of your terms towards us that showed you had the same terms as IDIOT.

Allow me to fill you in on something, that little thing in which MI (And IDIOT) tell you to join or die. It's a psychological trick to install fear to the alliance it's facing and make it's surrender much quicker. Some would fold under the pressure and simply join, rather then facing the thought of perpetual warfare. Others would fight and eventually gain peace, as MI (And IDIOT) did not want to face a constant determined foe...it's bad for business. I know this first hand, my alliance was given this exact ultimatum from IDIOT in RD 1. We fought and we got peace.

In addition too that, MI & IDIOT play the bad guy. Therefore they have to act mean and scary, but there really big teddy bears if you get too know them. As I said before...you've got much to learn.

you're so cute when you pretend to know what you're talking about. Pro tip, leave alliance politics to the big boys.

We reached over 300,000 strength in this round. I'm pretty sure we did a very good job this round.

Congrats on that accomplishment, but I think most people remember where you end up at the end of the round :) the beginning and middle are pretty inconsequential. Still, better luck next round, I'm sure we'll see a stronger finish. Maybe even back into the sanction race.

Congrats on that accomplishment, but I think most people remember where you end up at the end of the round :) the beginning and middle are pretty inconsequential. Still, better luck next round, I'm sure we'll see a stronger finish. Maybe even back into the sanction race.

This man speaks the truth.

Also: will someone please roll United Nations?