Where did all the Bravado go?

There was a time when CNTE was chest thumping and warmongering. This was a time of lightning wit and decisive decelerations of war. If you looked at someone cross-eyed, you felt the wrath of your mistake. Now TE has become nothing more than a glorified treaty signing hail fest.

Shame on all of you.

You cried and cried that MI was ruining TE and then you ruined MI.

Turns out MI was was TE's life support.

If TE was cancelled tomorrow, at least i can say that MI and its leaders, good or bad, didn't take crap from anyone and were not afraid to speak their minds.

The era of pacifism and weakness is over. Murder is back, as hormones already announced, and i will not stand by while TE descends further into its current pathetic state.

alliance leaders, you need to grow a pair and learn that while you may be protected by your treaties so you can raid unaligned safely, this is not SE, politics are, or at least should be, different here.

That is all, goodnight.

There was a time when CNTE was chest thumping and warmongering. This was a time of lightning wit and decisive decelerations of war. If you looked at someone cross-eyed, you felt the wrath of your mistake. Now TE has become nothing more than a glorified treaty signing hail fest.

Shame on all of you.

You cried and cried that MI was ruining TE and then you ruined MI.

Turns out MI was was TE's life support.

If TE was cancelled tomorrow, at least i can say that MI and its leaders, good or bad, didn't take crap from anyone and were not afraid to speak their minds.

The era of pacifism and weakness is over. Murder is back, as hormones already announced, and i will not stand by while TE descends further into its current pathetic state.

alliance leaders, you need to grow a pair and learn that while you may be protected by your treaties so you can raid unaligned safely, this is not SE, politics are, or at least should be, different here.

That is all, goodnight.

Don't worry about it. I'm here, and as soon as I get some tech/warz power, I'm going to start attacking alliances randomly. Anyone who wants to join me can put on my AA tag and kill bodies with me.

\A\ h\a\s been \a\t w\a\r with everyone since the g\a\me...wh\a\t is this 'tre\a\ty' th\a\t people go on \a\bout?

Your great failure here disturbs me, Franz. I thought you a better advocate for destruction than that. Sadly, all men fail, particularly ones imitating a certain sy\m/bol...

Now TE has become nothing more than a glorified treaty signing hail fest.

Called this 2 weeks ago. It's turned into a treaty signing and treaty breaking fest. They don't hardly mean anything in TE except an excuse to attack raiders on your partners and a way to not be raided from (insert AA here). We back out as soon as something big starts, though. :P