Searching for an alliance

lord vista

I am looking for a small alliance. Of about 10-50 members, but will join a larger alliance, with fairly active forum's, a clear image of what they stand for, and a stable government.

I am in no means new to CN, i played durring all 3 great wars, not this last one i was in labor and lost my nation because of that and a few other reasons, i have returned and planed on returning to my old alliance of \m/, however they disbanned so i am seeking a new home, i have been in 5 alliances, The RRA, URA, The Armada, THA, as well as \m/. I never held power in \m/ or RRA, however i was elected the Minister of Foreign Affairs with URA, The Armada, and THA. I prefere to help the alliance in it's foreign affiars as well as recruiting, i have now experiance with Wars, or alliance Defense, but am willing to watch my nation ZI'ed for that cause, seen it happen on more than one occasion the war with URA and PAW, the RRA civil, as well the war aginst FAN, i have in my past alliances been a contributing member of the alliance, with the exeption of \m/ i left when the "War with the Admin" broke out, and never really fit in there, but other than that i am a more than willing member of any alliance, and a very active member. I am not seeking any kind of aid, i want a chance to make it on my own, i wish to join an alliance for the activitiy as well as the chance to take part in global affairs.

You can join HoG. A little over 100 members. Active forums. We have fun. We always like help, we have got lots of old Genmay and \m/ nations to join. We basicly are here to have fun, we also allow tech raiding and all that.

you are more then welcome in The Alliance of Paladin Soldiers

we are a smaller alliance with 12 members (allthough 1 is POW for IRON at the moment) and an average strength of 20,526 at the moment

allthough we are small we have a very active forum where we have lots of fun

we are maroon, but we dont force people to change colour

we are protected by Norden Verein, so we are not a likely target of attacks and if we want we can have all the figthing we want by helping NoV, but that depents what you want for yourself

here is our forum where you can sign up if you want: http://z11.invisionfree.com/TAPS

If you seek for a medium sized, professional, and active community, I would suggest The German Empire. We have currently 87 Members, and wish to reach 120 Members before November 5th. We have Imperial Elections every month, however we will be changing that to two months soon. We are in the White Sphere, we wish to maintain Peace, however if we must, and Diplomacy has failed, we will fight for our and our Allies Defense. I hope you consider The German Empire.

If you want to meet social, friendly and just plain awesome ppl come join R.O.C.K.

Whe are smal with only 27 members, but our forums are very active and entertaining.

Here's a link

I hope you find an alliance that you like ;)

if you are looking for a small alliance with needs in the FA and Recruiting dept's, the Confederation of Allied Nations is perfect!!!! we are rebuilding after a war with Valhalla but we are an alliance over a year old and well known throughout the cyberverse! we currently maintain 53 embassies planet wide and are looking for active recruiters to help us out! we are a purple alliance but have nothing against wanting to keep your own color if you wish. we are looking for active members who enjoy the game as a GAME. also we are well known for our role playing so if you like that then you will fit right in!!!

hopefully we see you soon on our forums!!! (link in sig, my nation link also in sig if you have questions)

Welcome back lord vista if you are looking for a small nation the GLA would be a good choice we have about 30 - 40 members and always looking for new members, we have just lost our secretary of foreign affairs, and if you are willing you could apply for that position due to your vast knowledge. We are undergoing a few changes at the moment which you could also help in.

The link to our forum is: http://z7.invisionfree.com/globalliberatio...dex.php?act=idx

Have fun choosing :)

why dont you join CRAP?( cool rats and people) we're a small alliance of only 16 members, and we're undergoing a government reform and are improving our alliance charter and will soon be ~three times as stable as we once were, and lots of positions will be up for grabs, and i'm sure someone with your amount of experience could easily get MoR or MoFA. our average nation strength is about 6k, and our alliance has one nuke. soon our alliance will have a big bro/sis little bro/sis program, and also while i'm fairly new there, i've only been there a few days, it's got a really friendly atmosphere on the forums. we have kind of low forum activity but i'm going to start doing alot of recruiting this weekend so that should cease right about then. we're a small alliance you really could make a big difference in, as we need several good recruiters, so you would be appreciated here alot. also we have a fair sized arcade and i plan on expanding it soon, the geek i am, after helping the alliance undergo a few other upgrades. plus since we're so small every voice is easily heard and also we have about three 7k NS~, 1 20kNS~, and one 30kNS~, so there are a good amount of people to aid you if you change your mind on the aid thing. well, whatever you decide, i wish you luck. oh, yea, here's the forum link. click here to go to forum

Edited by manga addict

Join the International Defense Directorate

We have currently have 21 members and an average of over 13k NS per nation.

We have a stable government (just finished elections)

We have many experienced nations who have also fought through Great Wars as well. We don't have any at the helm of the Ministery of Recruitment (sort of a group thing at the moment) and you could help us out with that. We have some many active members and are getting ready to break onto the international scene.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll answer tham ASAP.

I hope you will consider our alliance (we are also a white alliance and are setting up trade circles with the help of other alliances in the white sphere).

Hello Lord Vista. Looking at your credentials, I think you will fit in perfectly in The Samurai of the Sun alliance. I am Muraji Kensei and I am the most recent recruit and let me tell you that I made the right choice of joining them.

Benefits of joining Samurai of the Sun:

1. Bushido Codes - Our members are bound by the seven virtues of Bushido which are Rectitude, Courage, Benevolence, Respect, Veracity, Honour, Glory and Loyalty.

2. Samurai - Members when accepted to the alliance join as Daimyo, leaders of their nations. They will only be conferred as Samurai by proving their commitment to the Emperor and the alliance by actively practising and adopting "Bushido", the alliances code of honour. Only Samurai may be elected/appointed to the Governing body of the alliance. You can contribute and have an impact right away by helping us in our recruitment campaign and diplomatic initiatives which you are most knowledgeable.

3. Protection - We are a fully recognized alliance of 18 very active members and are protectorate of 2 of the largest alliances in CN.

4. Brotherhood - We support our members individual endeavors and do everything to ensure its protection which they have proven iin my case as soon as I joined. I had some tech deal problems prior to joining and was even spied on. I didn't disclose all these problems to everyone but only to a few. Still, they helped me and they offered me all the help they can give to ensure that I can complete my trade. Right there I knew I made the right choice and had to give them my absolute trust and loyalty.

5. Female Members - We have one female member who actively participates in all discussions.

6. Fun - Our forums are very active and fun. Representatives from other alliances always join us for jokes and laughs.

7. Solid core of founding members - Our founding members were together in another alliance thus they work really hard and know each other very well ensuring the alliance' survival.

8. Aid - I know that aid is not important to you at the moment but we try to provide members with substantial aid to help them progress in the game. We are small and can't offer very much but we do all we can to help grow young nations and new members.

9. Wars and Tech Trade - We are very active in tech trading in order to get money to help new members and also to help our own nations. We avoid tech raiding as this is not an honorable act by the virtues of Bushido.

10. Our leader or Emperor is a very honorable man who is willing to sacrifice himself to protect the whole alliance which he proved to us very recently.

I believe that these 10 reasons should at least convince you to visit us at http://z4.invisionfree.com/Samurai_of_the_Sun/index.php and learn more about our young but growing alliance. The only thing we ask from our members is absolute loyalty and that we have fun in the process. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact anyone of our members. We are more than happy to assist you.

Thank you very much.

Edited by muraji kensei

Hello, Lord Vista

I realize that Cool Rats And People has already been mentioned by one of our members. But I hope to shed more light on our mysterious alliance. Cool Rats And People is run by a Triumvirate, consisting of myself and 2 others. You are allowed to tech raid any nation that is 5-7 days inactive, and that is not in an alliance. Our other beliefs/rules are clearly stated in our charter. If you are active on our forum, and try your best to help out our alliance, you can apply to become an advance member and possibly a minister. It is very hard to find some one who has the time to be Minister of Foreign Affairs, but you sound like the perfect person for the job. We could also use another person to recruit. I am practically the only one that does it, and the more help the marrier. Also, you will get 250K per person you recruit that joins our alliance. That could help you grow very very fast. Don't think of it as aid for joining, just think of it as a reward for working hard :)

Our Forums|Our Charter

You can join HoG. A little over 100 members. Active forums. We have fun. We always like help, we have got lots of old Genmay and \m/ nations to join. We basicly are here to have fun, we also allow tech raiding and all that.

Pretty much this. HoG is black now so you shouldn't have a problem.