Official NAAW Announcement

KingDingaLing

Wow... impressive.

I now understand why NAAW's tone changed towards me in the last 24 hours. No wonder you guys wanted peace so bad. Here I thought it was cause I had grown on you.

Edited by metal

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dang, that was fun, guys! i hope i can say many more times that the current #2 TE guy lost a ground attack to me at a fair cost to him. CURRENT being the key word here. when i look back on it, i think i won almost as many attacks as i lost :-)

o/ battle, because it brings a smile to my face :-)

I happen to think this is sad, one friend fighting another friend and it keeps getting escaladed to this, soon to be more i'm sure as i have checked the MADP treaties and it appears they also have friends. So i ask where is this going to solve anything, every nation in this game raids...period! I have my own opinions of how this could of been different and myself tried many times to get this to stop....just read back through the post! In all fairness i have seen many post by NAAW to try for peace and BW just keep turning it down, along with my offer to be a peace broker.

TPF has many friends and Genesis is one of them, we even had an MADP on the table with CDT, and i personally made friends with boomer from mash last round, and

all of this is why TPF members have never raided any of them. TPF values its friends and their sovernty (if thats spelled corectly) But even though

we do not have an MADP with NAAW, we still have friends among them as well, and friends amoung their allies whom we do have an MADP with.

So i ask every friend and nation and leader involved in this to stop this here and now before this turns into the worst war in TE history!

TPF is being put in a hard place with this, and we would like to see this resolved quickly, hournably, and peacefully!

As stated before i'm willing to broker the peace deal, and peace need to start somewhere!

Wow... impressive.

I now understand why NAAW's tone changed towards me in the last 24 hours. No wonder you guys wanted peace so bad. Here I thought it was cause I had grown on you.

wait, do you mean how 4 alliances came against us and we only have 15% nations in anarchy from it? is that why we have been nicer to you? what is that, like 25% of the nations that attacked us in this update? good job guys. *clap* *clap* we're shaking in our boots right now

metal, i'm glad you refused all peace opportunities for this. come the end of the week, you will see why we were giving you every opportunity to get out of this.

o/ NAAW!

EDIT: stupid misspelled words

Edited by Sethly

wait, do you mean how 4 alliances came against us and we only have 15% nations in anarchy from it? is that why we have been nicer to you? what is that, like 25% of the nations that attacked us in this update? good job guys. *clap* *clap* we're shaking in our boots right now

metal, i'm glad you refused all peace opportunities for this. come the end of the week, you will see why we were giving you every opportunity to get out of this.

o/ NAAW!

The anarchy count was last updated 9 hours ago, before the war began, so expect the anarchy rates to rise.

+ What is up with the wars nowadays, it's like 3-10 alliances dogpiling on 1-2 alliances.

Edited by BluRaider

o/ NAAW!

Anarchy Count:

66/134 = 49.25%

It's only slightly more then 15%

o/ NAAW!

For what it's worth, I never refused peace. The black-hearted grinch-like figure of Shade and Coalition had a pow-wow, came up with some top secret plans I guess. I wasn't in on any of that. Believe it or not.

o/ NAAW and the most profitable raid in history! ... oh wait...

Hey look at it this way, earlier you said you had 40 nations as personal tech farms, that number increased exponentially, you should be thrilled!

No we wanted peace not because of the coalition, but because There was no need for infra to be lost over a guy thats no longer playing the game. (insert my talk about attacks after peace) <-- It could have been solved there. And it could have been solved today when I tried to work an agreement with BW, but no, they had to drag four other alliances in, that are going to lose infra as well, then we drag people in and there friends join in etc.. This was pointless and brought on by stubbornness.

Its not good for anyone and not good for the black sphere.

But it is good for WAR ! so have fun

No we wanted peace not because of the coalition, but because There was no need for infra to be lost over a guy thats no longer playing the game. (insert my talk about attacks after peace) <-- It could have been solved there. And it could have been solved today when I tried to work an agreement with BW, but no, they had to drag four other alliances in, that are going to lose infra as well, then we drag people in and there friends join in etc.. This was pointless and brought on by stubbornness.

Its not good for anyone and not good for the black sphere.

But it is good for WAR ! so have fun

Archnemesis Bill,

Your losing your touch. If only you guys would have had this mindset PRIOR to it getting dangerous for you. Like the 28th when BW nations were peacing, and 6 aggressive wars followed. Right about somewhere in there would have been a great place to have this mindset. You know.. before launching the nukes, and before the spy attacks.

Archnemesis Bill,

Your losing your touch. If only you guys would have had this mindset PRIOR to it getting dangerous for you. Like the 28th when BW nations were peacing, and 6 aggressive wars followed. Right about somewhere in there would have been a great place to have this mindset. You know.. before launching the nukes, and before the spy attacks.

Well that would be what we did metal remember I was the one that initiated peace. Your guys didnt peace on the 28th as weve discussed they kept attacking. The 28th was there declaration date. I really hope anyone that has played this game for more than a day realizes that.

but no, they had to drag four other alliances in,

Oh and.. from what I hear via underground correspondence with the black-hearted Shade no "dragging" was necessary. I was even like "nah, we got this". But apparently your "side" isn't coming across in the best of light through all this. *shrugs*

Well that would be what we did metal remember I was the one that initiated peace. Your guys didnt peace on the 28th as weve discussed they kept attacking. The 28th was there declaration date. I really hope anyone that has played this game for more than a day realizes that.

The 28th WAS the declaration date. The 28th was ALSO the date that Shade received and granted your requests for peace. BW soldiers follow orders. Peace was either in the box or on its way I'm sure. We do see all those wars did peace.

The bigger problem (and irrefutable portion) is the 29th and 30th - those six aggressive wars look mighty bad on NAAW.

They wanted a reason for a war. There like a horse with blinders on. No matter what I said they would still be gung ho with this great master plan of theirs !

They can view us how they need to to justify themselves thats fine.

Atleast I got an Italian dinner out of this

Are you suggesting we're just pawns in "their" great master plan? Because I'm not sure "they" could have counted on an alliance our size sticking up to an alliance your size. Maybe it just worked out right. I feel used.

Hey - you also got a Archnemesis. Don't forget that.

Edited by metal

Are you suggesting we're just pawns in "their" great master plan? Because I'm not sure "they" could have counted on an alliance our size sticking up to an alliance your size. Maybe it just worked out right. I feel used.

Hey - you also got a Archnemesis. Don't forget that.

Didn't you know? We fully made NAAW raid you, nuke you, attack you some more and flame you.