Official NAAW Announcement

KingDingaLing

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you guys to fighting over the forums and just declare peace and leave it.

English Empire,

No 'fighting over the forums' here. Bill Nye and I are simply discussing lunch.

Its already having an effect on both alliances, you both made loss's

From everything lost , there is something else gained. Time will tell what that "something else" is. A bloody nose never hurt anybody, and this won't be our first walk in the park. I for one welcome our new evil overlords.

wow, 30 sure is a lot.. you must attract all.. or some... or at least a few of the girls:):)

Sorry I missed this.

It's not the 30 votes that does it, it's my stunningly handsome self-portrait. (OOC: Avatar)

Cmon now BG. You know me, we had a good chat last round. We didn't do this over one raid, we woulda let that slide.

It's the no agreement on peace, the being nuked first, the spying our nukes away. That's what brought this upon, and I honestly have a hard time finding anyone could disagree with that unless their blindly following loyalties.

Where as i will say, Bill and i are friends, but this really has no bearing on my thoughts in this situation. I, as you know me as well am one of the most fairest guys in the game.

I see where you were raided first, yes....But i see where you did a three on one tag team for a raid, and its told to me you guys went all out war on this nation, for 2 basic raid GA's.

This is an over use of force and a reason for his members to defend him, as any AA would do! It simply escaladed from there.

The hournable thing to do would be an attempt to get this resolved from that point.....however its not to late to do this now!

As stated in the other topic, I willing to come to the table to get this done!!

BG.

Where as i will say, Bill and i are friends, but this really has no bearing on my thoughts in this situation. I, as you know me as well am one of the most fairest guys in the game.

I see where you were raided first, yes....But i see where you did a three on one tag team for a raid, and its told to me you guys went all out war on this nation, for 2 basic raid GA's.

This is an over use of force and a reason for his members to defend him, as any AA would do! It simply escaladed from there.

The hournable thing to do would be an attempt to get this resolved from that point.....however its not to late to do this now!

As stated in the other topic, I willing to come to the table to get this done!!

BG.

BG,

If we stated our policy of re-hitting raiders publicly already does it change your opinion on our actions being an "over use of force" at all?

The policy was known about ahead of time. They didn't have to do it, but chose to.

BG,

If we stated our policy of re-hitting raiders publicly already does it change your opinion on our actions being an "over use of force" at all?

The policy was known about ahead of time. They didn't have to do it, but chose to.

Only if it was the same nation raiding you guys a second time, and after a warning that this would be the defense of it!

A warning is a warning, and if not heeded then thats the chance you take! his bad!

So work on getting this resolved if this is the case!!

BG.

what stands out the most to me is your bad habit of bringing unrelated nations into the fight. we only defended our nation by attacking the unfair 4 man "defense" team, which if it is still there, notice that forgottenonez peace with two of the attackers only to be reattacked by the same nation along with a new one. your Captonbob attacked two random nations with the DoW reason "defendig blackwater." they had nothing to do with the fight, while our actions only were directed to the attack team refusing to peace out. furthermore, you metal, sanctioned 4 or 5 also unrelated nations in this whole thing, again bringing the original tech raid issue to unrelated people. so YOU effectively declared war by intentionally bringing the rest of the alliance into it. stop blaming us for being the "first" to do whatever. I admit that a nuke was not authorized for use on our part, but given that joker island ended up using his remaining nuke before this was even war, it was a wise move to spy away his 2nd one. at least we were only attacking related parties. since you wanted all of NAAW on you, you've got it

Basically what Seth said. We only hit nations attacking ours AFTER we were told we would get peace and attacks continued. Of course we will spy away nukes on a guy that is ATTACKING our nations, we didnt spy away nukes from some unrelated nation like your sanctions. Secondly your guys attacked people unrelated to the event to start the war, cause that is what started it.

And Im feeling like Italian for lunch is that ok with you ? if not Mexican would be my second choice

what stands out the most to me is your bad habit of bringing unrelated nations into the fight. we only defended our nation by attacking the unfair 4 man "defense" team, which if it is still there, notice that forgottenonez peace with two of the attackers only to be reattacked by the same nation along with a new one. your Captonbob attacked two random nations with the DoW reason "defendig blackwater." they had nothing to do with the fight, while our actions only were directed to the attack team refusing to peace out. furthermore, you metal, sanctioned 4 or 5 also unrelated nations in this whole thing, again bringing the original tech raid issue to unrelated people. so YOU effectively declared war by intentionally bringing the rest of the alliance into it. stop blaming us for being the "first" to do whatever. I admit that a nuke was not authorized for use on our part, but given that joker island ended up using his remaining nuke before this was even war, it was a wise move to spy away his 2nd one. at least we were only attacking related parties. since you wanted all of NAAW on you, you've got it

You must be new 'round these parts:

All alliance members are responsible for their leaders actions.

I needed to hit where it hurt the most, we don't have many "advantages" in this - I'm sure you understand that masked somewhere in that massive run-on.

Basically what Seth said. We only hit nations attacking ours AFTER we were told we would get peace and attacks continued. Of course we will spy away nukes on a guy that is ATTACKING our nations, we didnt spy away nukes from some unrelated nation like your sanctions. Secondly your guys attacked people unrelated to the event to start the war, cause that is what started it.

And Im feeling like Italian for lunch is that ok with you ? if not Mexican would be my second choice

You keep referring to where peace was all negotiated and agreed upon. I was never showed that conversation and I'd love to see it if you still have it.

I'm not blaming you for spying away the nukes at all. I would have done the same thing, the only difference being I wouldn't have complained when the alliance I spied on attacked back.

As I told your esteemed colleague Sethly, alliance members are held accountable for their leaders actions. Been this way as long as I've been around. If you would have said "Hey guys, you can attack just me, and sanction just me" "I promise unrelated NAAW nations won't enter this, being unrelated and all" We would have just said "Hello" to you. We both know that's not how it works.

I actually had two Chicken Quesadilla's delivered to my underground bunker this evening. I'd really prefer a Manicotti. Italian is definitely OK with me.

To: Shade0017 From: Bill Nye Date: 12/28/2008 7:13:07 PM

Subject: Wars...

Message: One of our guys raided one of your guys, and in retaliation, 2 of your guys jumped on him which was fine, so he offered peace to them all then a 3rd jumped on him, they peaced out and now a 4th has jumped on him... After the initial 2 it was not defense of anyone that was an attack. I'm trying to get all this peaced out before we start retaliating as well. Thanks for your time

To: Bill Nye From: Shade0017 Date: 12/28/2008 11:48:11 PM

Subject: RE: Wars...

Message: Blackwater jumps then asks questions in CN:TE. I have given my guys orders to stand down and accept peace.

To: Shade0017 From: Bill Nye Date: 12/28/2008 7:13:07 PM

Subject: Wars...

Message: One of our guys raided one of your guys, and in retaliation, 2 of your guys jumped on him which was fine, so he offered peace to them all then a 3rd jumped on him, they peaced out and now a 4th has jumped on him... After the initial 2 it was not defense of anyone that was an attack. I'm trying to get all this peaced out before we start retaliating as well. Thanks for your time

To: Bill Nye From: Shade0017 Date: 12/28/2008 11:48:11 PM

Subject: RE: Wars...

Message: Blackwater jumps then asks questions in CN:TE. I have given my guys orders to stand down and accept peace.

You sound very nice in that message Bill.

As I look... I find that Shade is a man of his word, and ordered peace. As you'll see on the 28th, your nation had peace:

28thpeace.jpg

Another interesting thing I found by looking one day further...

NAAwreattack.jpg

What is that????? 6 new aggressive attacks AFTER Shade gave peace. Not only that one of those six aggressive attacks was on "Joker Island" a nation that wasn't even a part of the counter attack on the initial raider. Weren't you just saying something about how bad it is for an alliance to bring "innocent , unrelated" nations into the fight..

I'm not yet followin' ya here Bill. Help me out.

You sound very nice in that message Bill.

As I look... I find that Shade is a man of his word, and ordered peace. As you'll see on the 28th, your nation had peace:

28thpeace.jpg

Another interesting thing I found by looking one day further...

NAAwreattack.jpg

What is that????? 6 new aggressive attacks AFTER Shade gave peace. Not only that one of those six aggressive attacks was on "Joker Island" a nation that wasn't even a part of the counter attack on the initial raider. Weren't you just saying something about how bad it is for an alliance to bring "innocent , unrelated" nations into the fight..

I'm not yet followin' ya here Bill. Help me out.

those screenies are a little misleading, as when peace is declared the wars can deleted off the screen Joker was an original aggressor in the defense. Also the declaration date was the 28th not the peace date. And after Shade offered peace on that day, that night my nation got update hit again. And after of of the original wars were peaced, another guy came in and filled that slot. We then sent guys to encourage those nations to accept peace and then retaliation after retaliation its grown into this.

Edited by KingDingaLing

those screenies are a little misleading, as when peace is declared the wars can deleted off the screen Joker was an original aggressor in the defense. And after Shade offered peace on that day, that night my nation got update hit again. And after of of the original wars were peaced, another guy came in and filled that slot. We then sent guys to encourage those nations to accept peace and then retaliation after retaliation its grown into this.

This is all I have to go by Bill. If you have screenshots that show your potential scenario, I'd love to see those as well.

Even then your guys sent for "encouragement" doesn't sound like the most peaceful intentions to me.

EDIT:

No fair Bill, you pulled a edit when I already had a reply out. I call shenanigans.

Good call on the edit with the "declared" date. Missed that. We still have lots of aggressive attacks from NAAW after the supposed day of peace though... that looks bad.

Edited by metal

yeah i was online in the initial attack, and joker island was definitely involved. he was the fourth attacker. captonbob also had another attack on forgottenonez after your picture's initial "all blackwater peaced out" kodak moment

EDIT: yeah, joker island was smart and decided to get rid of all previous wars. in as controversial of a topic as this is, that did not help at all. it was definitely not just to do housekeeping on a bunch of old wars, it was meant to mislead.

It apparently worked too, as metal didnt even know he was initially involved. unless he ordered justmybones to take down the peaced wars in order to more easily incite propaganda >.>

Edited by Sethly

yeah i was online in the initial attack, and joker island was definitely involved. he was the fourth attacker. captonbob also had another attack on forgottenonez after your picture's initial "all blackwater peaced out" kodak moment

On the first.. yeah.. after your six more aggressive attacks.

SHAME ON HIM FOR ATTACKING BACK!

UNFAIR!

Your screenies didnt prove anything except what we have said. Nice try though. My edit was to only point out thats the declaration date.

Sweet mother of mercy it's like a brick wall.

It is really OK to be like "Oops...we made a mistake BW. We're sorry".

I'm obviously not going to convince you of anything no matter how blatant. We should just do the dinner thing and get back to throwin' blows. This is giving me a headache.

One has to wonder why Naaw allowed this mess to get so out of control. M*A*S*H and her allies were hoping for a peaceful resolution between Blackwater and Naaw and held out for possible peace. As far as we can tell, Naaw has difficulty respecting the sovereignty of smaller alliances and continues to believe diplomatic double standards are okay as long as you are bigger.

M*A*S*H apologized to Naaw a short while ago for "excessively defending" our own member who had come under attack from them and their ally. We did not want to see a big war on the black team, and did not want any of our allies dragged in. Yet, it seems like Naaw continues to believe that smaller alliances should actually be open targets for their raiders, and that any retaliation is an affront to their entire alliance.

Therefore, M*A*S*H, Genesis, Lafayette Escadrille and Common Defense Treaty hereby declare war on Naaw for the following reasons

1. Raiding multiple Blackwater nations and then threatening war and escalating attacks only because Blackwater chose to defend their own member

2. Naaw govt. member (Sethly) stealing a nuke away from a Blackwater nation (justmybones)

even though he had not threatened to nuke any nation. Justmybones eventually nuked but only after a nuke was spied away

3. The nuking of a Blackwater nation by the nation of Promotheia. Then allowing Promotheia to go unpunished

4. Unwillingness to control their own members or hold them accountable

We hope our collective nuclear stockpile will not be needed, but any nuclear attacks from Naaw will result in nuclear retaliation. M*A*S*H, Genesis, Lafayette Escadrille, and Common Defense Treaty will also be using first strike nukes against any alliance that chooses to attack us during this operation.

Signed for M*A*S*H

boomerisgod

Bedford forrest

Energizer

Signed for Genesis

Fisher X of Bear Island

Signed for Common Defense Treaty

Popsumpot of Kuolas States

Signed for Lafayette Escadrille

Hat in the Ring

Signed for Blackwater

Shade0017

One has to wonder why Naaw allowed this mess to get so out of control. M*A*S*H and her allies were hoping for a peaceful resolution between Blackwater and Naaw and held out for possible peace. As far as we can tell, Naaw has difficulty respecting the sovereignty of smaller alliances and continues to believe diplomatic double standards are okay as long as you are bigger.

M*A*S*H apologized to Naaw a short while ago for "excessively defending" our own member who had come under attack from them and their ally. We did not want to see a big war on the black team, and did not want any of our allies dragged in. Yet, it seems like Naaw continues to believe that smaller alliances should actually be open targets for their raiders, and that any retaliation is an affront to their entire alliance.

Therefore, M*A*S*H, Genesis, Lafayette Escadrille and Common Defense Treaty hereby declare war on Naaw for the following reasons

1. Raiding multiple Blackwater nations and then threatening war and escalating attacks only because Blackwater chose to defend their own member

2. Naaw govt. member (Sethly) stealing a nuke away from a Blackwater nation (justmybones)

even though he had not threatened to nuke any nation. Justmybones eventually nuked but only after a nuke was spied away

3. The nuking of a Blackwater nation by the nation of Promotheia. Then allowing Promotheia to go unpunished

4. Unwillingness to control their own members or hold them accountable

We hope our collective nuclear stockpile will not be needed, but any nuclear attacks from Naaw will result in nuclear retaliation. M*A*S*H, Genesis, Lafayette Escadrille, and Common Defense Treaty will also be using first strike nukes against any alliance that chooses to attack us during this operation.

Signed for M*A*S*H

boomerisgod

Bedford forrest

Energizer

Signed for Genesis

Fisher X of Bear Island

Signed for Common Defense Treaty

Popsumpot of Kuolas States

Signed for Lafayette Escadrille

Hat in the Ring

Signed for Blackwater

Shade0017

^^^

This needs a seperate thread.. it's a DoW of sorts, isn't it?