Official Endorsement

BamaBuc

I hereby endorse ElBorrador as the legitimate CEO of Murder Inc, for lulz and because I love messing with him. :wub: Any people illegitimately claiming the CEOship will be chased by me and whacked repeatedly with my cane. Oh, and I assassinated the whole Committee too. That is to say, I assassinated several figments of Ante's imagination. :v:

There, that should put a stop to this nonsense. <_<

-Bama

A new Committee has been appointed by the CEO, and the old one was fired because everyone was dead.

(Remember, I the CEO have the power to fire and replace Committee members)

Edited by XRCatD

I await the CEO's confirmation that he has indeed hired a new Committee.

Owned. :ph34r:

-Bama

The CEO confirms that he has indeed hired a new Committee.

Any further peace negotiations will cease until your government is in place. Until then, we keep bombing.

/figured I'd mess with elb too.

Don't worry, the other "government" is coming to an agreement. Wait for a new announcement.

Edited by XRCatD

Could you request that he post this himself instead of by courier?

Owned again. :ph34r:

-Bama

Why don't you request that yourself, if you think "he" didn't post yet?

In addition, the Committee still remains on the stance that XRCatD is the CEO, and the Charter was unchanged on stating that XRCatD has CEO powers.

(Just because you kill them doesn't mean they change their views...)

Edited by XRCatD

Why don't you request that yourself, if you think "he" didn't post yet?

In addition, the Committee still remains on the stance that XRCatD is the CEO, and the Charter was unchanged on stating that XRCatD has CEO powers.

(Just because you kill them doesn't mean they change their views...)

Ah, but you said that this new Committee was appointed by the CEO. But if the CEO is chosen by the Committee, how could the CEO appoint them if they haven't chosen him to be CEO yet? PARADOX!

-Bama

Ah, but you said that this new Committee was appointed by the CEO. But if the CEO is chosen by the Committee, how could the CEO appoint them if they haven't chosen him to be CEO yet? PARADOX!

-Bama

The Committee already chose the CEO long ago (see http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=42358 ). The Committee never changed the CEO, so the CEO is still the CEO. The CEO can appoint a new Committee, since he's already the CEO.

The introduction of a new Committee does not directly reverse the stances of the old Committee. The stances only change it if the new Committee specifically makes a change.

The Committee already chose the CEO long ago (see http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=42358 ). The Committee never changed the CEO, so the CEO is still the CEO. The CEO can appoint a new Committee, since he's already the CEO.

The introduction of a new Committee does not directly reverse the stances of the old Committee. The stances only change it if the new Committee specifically makes a change.

But when the Committee is all inside the CEO's head, does it really exist? :v:

-Bama

But when the Committee is all inside the CEO's head, does it really exist? :v:

-Bama

You have just stated a location for the Committee, so doesn't that prove its existence? If something is somewhere, then it must exist! And you just said a possible location for where the Committee is.

Edited by XRCatD

The committees appointment of this council of the committee is a good one. I look forward to the CEO of the committee and that committee doing their best. The committee and the CEO should then appoint a new committee so we can get on with the next committee. I look forward to the committees comment on the forwarding of the committee.