Crimson Empire MDoAP with WAPA

Londo Mollari

Imperial Sheep-Shagging Agreement

PlayBillSheep.gif

Article I: Hey! These are our sheep, find your own.: If an outside party attempts to shag the sheep of Crimson Empire or We Are Perth Army, both signatories shall repel the interloper with great vigor.

Article II: Capturing new sheep, for shagging: If we feel like it we can rustle up a sheep-raiding party and do it together. ;)

Artcile III: Cancellation. Lolwut? We'll never quit shagging sheep. But if we do, the party that decides to quit must present the other with private notice 48 hours in advance. Lol.

/s/ for Crimson Empire

Chaotic Evil, Blood Emperor

Grendel, Ambassador

/s/ for We Are Perth Army

shortstar of husquavarna, Commander

not sure why you would sign a military treaty with an alliance that is inept at warfare, but hey Kudos for taking them under you wings CE, hope it doesn't backfrie on ya.

I often checked on your nation, elborrador. And for someone who talks about ineptness in warfare, you sure were always in anarchy and under 2kNS last round. :lol:

I often checked on your nation, elborrador. And for someone who talks about ineptness in warfare, you sure were always in anarchy and under 2kNS last round. :lol:

yep, re-rolling constantly and over deployig will do that do ya :P

seriously i think had about 5.... maybe 6 nations last round?