Hi NAAC we've come to play...

Hello All,

I am from NAAC (nation LeechLake) and have a question. As a newbie to CN(:TE) I am curious why does everyone hate NAAC?

This was a stupid thing for us to do, I agree. We were lame in this approach. Some of us grunts misunderstood what was happening and paid for it, oh well.

Throughout all my wars and the two months I've been playing I have been civil to everyone and hoped that there would be no grudges held, but there must be some "bigger" thing that I am unaware of.

As we approach the end of the round, I would like to know what’s up so I can make better decisions next round.

I am done this round having been nuked twice and would just like to say to everyone GOOD GAME! Ye All stomped on us, good job! Looking forward to next round!

Hello All,

I am from NAAC (nation LeechLake) and have a question. As a newbie to CN(:TE) I am curious why does everyone hate NAAC?

This was a stupid thing for us to do, I agree. We were lame in this approach. Some of us grunts misunderstood what was happening and paid for it, oh well.

Throughout all my wars and the two months I've been playing I have been civil to everyone and hoped that there would be no grudges held, but there must be some "bigger" thing that I am unaware of.

As we approach the end of the round, I would like to know what's up so I can make better decisions next round.

I am done this round having been nuked twice and would just like to say to everyone GOOD GAME! Ye All stomped on us, good job! Looking forward to next round!

We do what we want, and don't bother with anything else. Which is regarded generally as a threat to other more "Conformed" powers. Therefore, it leads to some animosity between others and ourselves. Simply put, we play by our own rules and piss people off because of it.

That said, now onto the topic. You should wipe the brown from your nose...it's a little much. ;)

LOL, this is great....A bunch of little guys trying to beat up on the big bullies!

What were you thinking NAAC? You went to a gun war with a stick, you can't

declare on an alliance with 50 plus nukes while only having 2 your self.

Did somebody say suicide!! Wait you don't even have bombs to strap to your chest...I just can't believe it.

Hello All,

As we approach the end of the round, I would like to know what’s up so I can make better decisions next round.

Hey, you have us...... :wub:

LOL, this is great....A bunch of little guys trying to beat up on the big bullies!

What were you thinking NAAC? You went to a gun war with a stick, you can't

declare on an alliance with 50 plus nukes while only having 2 your self.

Did somebody say suicide!! Wait you don't even have bombs to strap to your chest...I just can't believe it.

And why not, in about 14 days everyone is back to ground zero...So we decided we would fight the biggest alliance we wanted, not with the intent of winning but simply to have fun and die fighting. Our idea of fun is a twisted one. We don't play with logic in mind, therefore you can't apply it to our actions or justifications.

B)