Best tech dealing Alliances

Hime Themis

As a new player I have looked around at various individual tech selling offers. What I would like to know from the more experienced players is which alliances are known for honesty and the ability to mount bigger tech sales?

I really do not want this to become a flame site for those who have had a bad deal. I am looking for positive references from those who have bought and arranged bigger tech deals. I know you all love your alliances but "We are the best "posts do not really help either. The older nations would be the most useful posters.

Please lets show courtesy to others. ICC or OCC courtesy costs nothing but buys alot.

Hime Themis

Good lord sorry for the typo in the title I cannot edit that.

Edited by Hime Themis

The most notable would be The Grämlins, they sold alot of tech and were always 1st people you would go look for when buying tech. Sadly though they have now moved out of tech selling.

There are alot of alliances which sell tech now, FOK and GUN to name a couple on large scale, although alot of alliances run tech selling within alliance.

MFO was thinking about creating a Tech Market (like an ebay seller's thing) where users posted items for sale, or items they wanted to buy, and then others taking that item or buying it. Then after the transaction the user's could rate the seller or buyer, and over time, the buyers and sellers would have some kind of reliability rating, so they knew they could trust who they were dealing with. I doubt we're actually going to do that... but on the other hand, we've got a robust tech shop intra-alliance, that if you wanted to take part in you could just do so on our boards.

All that being said... I've never had a tech or donation deal go sour on me. If it did, and the other guy was an independent or something, you could just punish the guy in game. If theother person is in a respected alliance, then you could easily contact the alliance and report what the ruler did to at least get justice. I also usually check the guy'sforeign aid screen to see if others have made similar deals in the past. So I think it's pretty safe, no matter what.

The most notable would be The Grämlins, they sold alot of tech and were always 1st people you would go look for when buying tech. Sadly though they have now moved out of tech selling.

There are alot of alliances which sell tech now, FOK and GUN to name a couple on large scale, although alot of alliances run tech selling within alliance.

Thanks for remembering us!

These days FOK and GUN are great sellers but at least FOK should be quite occupied with all the tech we are buying from them ;) I have also heard good things about the NADC tech shop.

Patriotic Union of Kalashnikov Enthusiasts...

NOAH

GUN

i think those three are the top ones.. and in order of the best.. ive been doing deals with the first alliance and they are getting my tech to me within 7 minutes usually of me sending and they are always on time and trustworthy..

ps: i know the MCXA my alliance has tech sales too.. i dont know why i dont use them but i know they are good too lol

Edited by sayton

The Purpose of this shop is to give the friends of FEAR tech at low affordable prices. MMS are provided through the FEAR Tech Store. The Highest amount of tech one dealer can sell at a time to one person is 50 Tech levels. The lowest amount of tech we will sell is 25 levels. Our prices to purchase Tech are listed below. Please contact JewC Jew of Jewzatopia for the organizing of your tech deal.

For FEAR Members / MDP Allies.

Money paid to Dealer: $24,000 per level.

MiddleMan Comission: $1,000 per level.

Total Price per Level: $25,000

For Non-FEAR Members.

Money paid to dealer: $30,000 per level.

MiddleMan Comission: $1,500 per level.

Total price per level: $31,500

Note: 100 tech deals are possible, but cost 3 mil.

This is the FEAR Tech Market, it is open to all buyers, but only FEAR members are sellers and middle men.

Thanks for remembering us!

These days FOK and GUN are great sellers but at least FOK should be quite occupied with all the tech we are buying from them ;) I have also heard good things about the NADC tech shop.

This is true.

Also, a new player is in town: Alpha Omega looks promising.

Edited by Enrique Barrentos

register on http://theconsortium.freemyforum.com

its a business platform created by FCC, MHA, NATO and some more, you get really good deals there within almost no time. Sellers and buyers from more then a dozen alliances do their business over there.

Also the Consortium may probably get great orga- and logisictical support from the Citadel (where FCC is member), since the business experience and technical knowledge of the Citadel Alliances (FCC, Grämlins, OG, TOP) is aweseome and their financial capabilities nearly unlimited, this might boost the Consortium to the "place to be" for any CN Businessman.

register on http://theconsortium.freemyforum.com

its a business platform created by FCC, MHA, NATO and some more, you get really good deals there within almost no time. Sellers and buyers from more then a dozen alliances do their business over there.

Also the Consortium may probably get great orga- and logisictical support from the Citadel (where FCC is member), since the business experience and technical knowledge of the Citadel Alliances (FCC, Grämlins, OG, TOP) is aweseome and their financial capabilities nearly unlimited, this might boost the Consortium to the "place to be" for any CN Businessman.

everyone can apply, right? i signed up and asked for a mask.

thanks