General Canadian actions

Lynneth

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: A-and...I have no idea what you're talking about... :unsure: You'll have to forgive me--I'm not always very knowledgeable about certain things...

OOC: Doesn't matter too much. The #chans are somewhat disliked in CN nowadays. (Hint: Furseiseki)

While the rebuilding of Navy and Airforce went somewhat slow, the fortification of all Saborian assets - the Pacific islands, the Canaries and the Mainland - had been almost finished. On the islands, railgun-emplacements and anti-ship missles had been installed and heavy anti-air was installed, both FLAK and SAMs, while a some laser-emplacements had been built against cruise missles. For defense against landing troops, pillboxes and bunkers were built and ridiculous amounts of mines laid out. It could, of course, always be done better, but these defenses would give any invader absolute hell, possibly inflicting up to 5:1 casualties or more. On the pacific islands, 2 divisions had been stationed, 20,000 men, while each of the six major Canary islands was being defended by one division, a total of 60,000 men.

On the Mainland, the coasts were secured with similar defenses, while the land-borders were lined with border walls, trenches, AA-emplacements, AT-cannons and much, much more. Any invading army would either be slowed down while trying to find a weakness in the lines or it would be repelled by the 200,000 defenders of the line. Additionally to this, the industry of Saboria, strengthened during and after the Saborian-Nordlandic war, would within the next weeks finish production of the last Leopard 3A1 tanks that were needed for the defense. Thousands of tanks, artillery, AA-vehicles and other equipment awaited any invasion force.

And even if an invader somehow broke through these defenses, they would have to fight against the entire Saborian population. It was, after all, mandatory to be in the military at the age of 22, for two to four years. Thus, almost all citizens, male or female, above the age of 26, knew how to use the AISR .4, anti-tank weaponry and other such things. Some of the ex-soldiers even retained their tank-driving licenses, though they of course didn't actually possess tanks. But, any war on Saboria's mainland would be devastating for the attacker.

And once the Airforce had been rebuilt, from the current 640 planes back to 1680 planes - 105 squadrons, 16 planes each - a war against this country would be even harder.

Pity the fool who dares attack the PDSR of Greater Saboria.

OOC: Nah, just ignorant in--certain areas. ;)

OOC: Ignorance is bliss. =3

Edited by Lynneth

OOC; Obviously, at least in this case...

OOC: Make a donation. That might help... ;)

OOC: Indeed.

As for donation: Too slow. I bought 500 infra yesterday after 10 days of saving. If I just disband everything that costs money for no return (aside from minimal soldiers), then I should be able to buy 1500 infra monthly...lol. A year for 18000 infra.

OOC: Indeed.

As for donation: Too slow. I bought 500 infra yesterday after 10 days of saving. If I just disband everything that costs money for no return (aside from minimal soldiers), then I should be able to buy 1500 infra monthly...lol. A year for 18000 infra.

OOC: Please slow down...so I can surpass you and conquer the world in the future. :awesome:

Edited by JEDCJT

OOC: Excuse me?

I'm already running out of wonders to buy, I need new stuff to do. Slowing down is not an option.

OOC: I just checked your nation. Whoa...no kidding! And you're in the top 1000 nations, which is quite an accomplishment.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder