Breaking the Fourth Wall

Magnum T. Gundraw

PondPirateFlag-2.jpg

We in the Pond are displeased with all of you. It is a true shame that we must settle our differences with violence. I great man once said, "I have a dream that my four little multis will one day live in an online game where they will not be judged by the color of their alliance affiliation, but by the content of their cruise missiles."

At times like this, when the content of our cruise missiles is called into question, we must show the world that our faith in the rather explosive potential of our missiles is not misplaced. As of this announcement, the Pond Pirates are henseforth at war with whoever is at war with whoever else. I think OJ is involved, maybe the Superfriends, probably NPO, knowing their track record... We'll be siding with all of you and against you all at the same time. Consider this front #4.

PS - We're using more than cruise missiles to assist in our mission for peace and equality.

PPS - what is this i dont even

PPPS - ???

PPPPS - Profit

Signed,

Magnum Thaddius Conrad Gundraw the Third of Miami Lights

Edit:

PPPPPS - We are serious. Do not dare challenge our Boten Anna.

Edited by Magnum T. Gundraw

Perhaps you might suggest me in the right direction, kind passerby?

If I have any say I would like to volunteer NAAC, Citadel, or TPA as those are the three alliances attacking us. Orange Juice already has their hands full so I won't bother volunteering them.