United White Announcement

BamaBuc

By order of the Shadow Emperor:

LOL, forced disbandment in TE. From this point on, ANY alliance attempting to force ANY alliance to disband is at war with United White and will feel the full wrath of the Spy Corps. That is all.

-Bama

If you are thinking about declaring war on Genius for this reason then I am sorry. There was no forced disbandment. I admit to having posts that insinuated this but I was mad at the responses of my posts and didn't mean half the things I said. NAAC would never disband an alliance because we know just how it feels. I'm sorry if there was any confusion and I totally agree that disbandment is a jackass type of move. Be assured, there will be none of that in this war.

By order of the Shadow Emperor:

LOL, forced disbandment in TE. From this point on, ANY alliance attempting to force ANY alliance to disband is at war with United White and will feel the full wrath of the Spy Corps. That is all.

-Bama

I like you. Make sure our spy looks like Angelina Jolie from Mr and Mrs Smith. :awesome:

If you are thinking about declaring war on Genius for this reason then I am sorry. There was no forced disbandment. I admit to having posts that insinuated this but I was mad at the responses of my posts and didn't mean half the things I said. NAAC would never disband an alliance because we know just how it feels. I'm sorry if there was any confusion and I totally agree that disbandment is a jackass type of move. Be assured, there will be none of that in this war.

That gave me the idea. But Genius backed down. I'm speaking of future incidents, now that it's clear that such things as forced disbandment may need... help staying out of TE.

I like you. Make sure our spy looks like Angelina Jolie from Mr and Mrs Smith. :awesome:

I'll see what I can do. :ehm:

-Bama

Yeps...gotta agree since I've hated that part of the history of the 'main' CN. No forced disbandments here, please.

Hmmmmmm. Which scene? :) Though perso........ Errrrmmmm NM :)

Yeps...gotta agree since I've hated that part of the history of the 'main' CN. No forced disbandments here, please.

Hmmmmmm. Which scene? :) Though perso........ Errrrmmmm NM :)

The one in the beginning of the movie where she kills the guy and then jumps out the building. Yes, my wife knows. ;)