what treaty?

cyan9

In regards to the "fool" you're referring to... I will respond to any and all questions as professionally as possible. ;)

As partners with Murder Inc and company through Prometheus, our assistance was requested given WAPA's attacks on their ally, IDIOT. We're not directly linked to IDIOT, but given the circumstances (our recent tie through Prometheus), we took up the call to "Come Play." :)

I personally don't "talk smack" well, myself, so I'll be the prude and old stick in the mud, and keep my discourse civil with all involved.

:awesome:

Gabrielle of Amazonia

since they said they had a treaty that's when.

this also has to do with us being called fence hoopers. attacking idiot had nothing to do with prometheus. how come TPA still has a madp with murder then?? if you people were acting with consistency.

Edited by cyan9

Since when have you had to have a treaty to join a war if you want one side to win over another? It's just semantics.

not to mention this is TE, we don't need treaties, for the lulz is a valid reason, if people choose to have treaties to guarantee someone helps them fight thats cool, but because your mother is fat is a valid reason. Please don't turn this into SE.

Edited by SoxNation

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...&Extended=1

srsly what treaty is this fool talking about???? when was ubercon treatied to idiot to activate this. and why did they wait till idiot lost over 120k in 2 days to declare support?

What treaty did Superfriends have?

I don't think it matters much in this game.

that;s the point. wapa attacking idiot did nothing to to force murder inc's hand or unbercon to declare on us. they did because they wanted to not because i treaty told them too like they are trying to say. you can't have it both ways.

I'd like to clarify our position once more, even though the general consensus is that you don't need a treaty to jump into military action here on the flipside.

We're not much interested in diving into major conflicts without treaties as a reason to do so. We weren't specifically looking for anyone to attack above and beyond the little raids we've been having fun with from the beginning. We generally keep to ourselves, and defend our members with an enthusiasm that sometimes gets us into trouble. ;)

However, it was indeed the call from Murder Inc that brought us on board to give them a hand, as per the Project we signed on with. When we put our names to something, we'll do our best to back our words with actions.

We have nothing against any side, none of this is personal where we're concerned. Our folks are just doing their best to have fun with the various situations we've found ourselves in throughout this interesting ride we call... um... "not Bob". :D

Now we're not interested in ruining these things we call 'lulz' for others, and we certainly don't think we're immune to retaliation. :jihad: <-always wanted to use that somewhere here... Anyhoo, our folks have battened down the hatches and expect a bumpy ride. We'll handle the ups and downs as best we can. o7

::trying to break up wall of text with chisel::

In closing (woo!), I've been put into the position of being Ubercon's spokesperson here, as well, so I would be the one you'll want to get into contact with to discuss current events, no matter which way they happen to be going for us at any given time. And for any matters between Murder Inc and IDIOT, or Murder Inc and any of their other treaty holders such as TPA, I must defer to Murder Inc spokespeople to answer those specific questions for you.

Gabrielle of Amazonia

:lol:

God I love TE

I chose to rebuild after the last major war (didn't shrink really, just didn't grow much) instead of re-rolling, and i'm happy I did, gonna use the same nation to the end. though i'm disappointed with my opponents this round, noone has attacked back.

WAPA went on the offensive against us, UberCon's friend. You don't seem to get it - we don't just call people friends, they actually are our friends, and we would die for them. That's just how we roll.

lol using an irrelevant treaty as a CB for a war dec seeing as Murder Inc and WAPA are not actually fighting really its just cause you can.

lol using no treaty and bandwagonning on us and Murder, Inc.

lol using an irrelevant treaty as a CB for a war dec seeing as Murder Inc and WAPA are not actually fighting really its just cause you can.

whole point of this discussion. an attack on idiot does not equal an attack on murder inc let alone its allies ubercon and warlordz. murder inc didn't declare war on us but you did. you did it because you wanted it not for a treaty.

there is no bandwagoning in TE, don't cry, seriously shut up.

this game is supposed to be fun, not hard feelings

hell we hurt OJ and NAAC pretty bad last war and now they are with us. It's all for fun, stop this legalizing of it, seriously you will ruin TE.

hell we hurt OJ and NAAC pretty bad last war and now they are with us. It's all for fun, stop this legalizing of it, seriously you will ruin TE.

I've been trying to say that for about the last 3 days or so but no one seems to understand so we mine as well give up on that argument

whole point of this discussion. an attack on idiot does not equal an attack on murder inc let alone its allies ubercon and warlordz. murder inc didn't declare war on us but you did. you did it because you wanted it not for a treaty.

As stated previously by Randalla.... We are signed to a treaty... We were called up by the treaty to aid... We answered... Nothing more to discuss....

Ubercon holds true to the agreements we make. I always see where alliances break their treaties because they cannot keep their word, or they break it to benefit themselves. Ubercon will not. Our signatures are in blood. Our lives are bound to our word. If death is to befall us, it will be a good death.

We do not take up sides, we dont care what side we are on. We signed, we answered..... Nuff said... o7

repeat and look at the last page a NAAC guy agreed with me, i'm sure we hurt him during the war, now they are with us\

STOP LEGALIZING TE YOU WILL DESTROY IT, SHUT UP, SHUT UP SHUT UP.

WAPA went on the offensive against us, UberCon's friend. You don't seem to get it - we don't just call people friends, they actually are our friends, and we would die for them. That's just how we roll.

lol using no treaty and bandwagonning on us and Murder, Inc.

We didnt use a treaty as our reason for entry.