I declare a T....

cressers69

I cressers69 of cefn mawr mountain declare a thumb war against IDIOT.May admin have mercy on your thumbs as I shall have none.

Signed,

Myself a sex slave to myself,

;TLDR

I declared on IDIOT now attack me :D

Edited by cressers69

Fair play then.

I might swing by tomorrow morning. Would you like me to bring you a cup of tea when I arrive?

They'll be toast as well...toasted soldiers of Mawr Mountain that is! And my very own troops. I'll be disappointed if they don't get properly involved....

So is this SF declaring or just you?

Just him. I'd post something funnier if it was an "official" declaration. We're having fun blowing up NAAC/OJ/NoR/Maroon at the moment. Although I wish some other groups would stop butting in and taking away war slots we could be using. :((

As a member of IDIOT the general reply will probably be along the lines of

No, go away.

You provoking a power that you obviously do not comprehend. And what about your little alliance?

Why so serious? ^_^

Have fun, cressers.

Second page,

it still is what it is

Despite not declaring war on any IDIOT nation you have been found guilty of being an IDIOT therefore you know the drill,

Change your AA ASAP and join the IDIOT where you belong!!!

o/ IDIOT

As promised, I have declared war on you.

Don't worry about an alarm clock waking you up today. The alarm you need is the air raid siren as my cruise missiles and bombers rain down upon your nation.

And I'll try and make sure there is no jam anywhere. Unless my officers have some scones on the battlefield... for which I apologise.