CAPTCHA(or whatever) won't appear

jackyseto123

Because I'm a recruiter I obviously send a lot of PM's, and everybody knows if you send a lot of PM's, there's a CAPTCHA code that you have to type in everytime you send a PM.

Well, today, I was PM'ing someone in-game and when I went to type the CAPTCHA cold, it was just a blank white spot. I tried getting a new code, but still, blank and white. Then I just closed my browser and retried a minute later, and still blank and white.

Thanks in advance if fixed.

I had this problem the first time I tried to log in today, just a few minutes ago.

After I closed Firefox and restarted it, when I went to the login screen I wasn't asked for a captcha, so I was able to log in.

But the captcha code stuff seems to be broken.

the voice thing still works, so if you can listen to that you're aces.

but yeah, picture is non-existent at the moment for me.

Edited by tehol

yeah, all I see is "CAPTCHA Code" where the code usually is.

I can use the sound, but that does tell you if the letter is lower case or capital.

I havent had to worry about capital versus lower case it seems, not when ive used the voice at least...

i just find things like b, v and z sound similar, and f and s.

I also dont seem to be able to hit 'load new code' and get a new sound thing. ive had to go to the persons nation and re hit their name (to get a fresh link for sending them a message)

yeah, all I see is "CAPTCHA Code" where the code usually is.

I can use the sound, but that does tell you if the letter is lower case or capital.

I also read the "CAPTCHE Code", and when I tried to view the image directly, the site sends me a error message. And I can get into my own nation.... :unsure:

Hopefully the Admin will be able to fix this bug soon. :awesome:

Edit: Never mind .... <_<

Edited by Elhendakari