NAVY ?!?!?!?

OOC: I was just on tonight and saw the recent Navy Update... peope need to check it out and post your comments here.

I am rather impressed and think it will be a nice addition to warfare. I especially like the bonuses from the aircraft carrier and the submarine...

More planes and stronger Nukes!

Long live Keven and his updates

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another war and conflict upgrade, the game should be renamed CyberWars, it'd be a hell of a lot more accurate than Cybernations.

But I think with each new update the world of CN becomes a lot more complex and exponentially more fun!

But I think with each new update the world of CN becomes a lot more complex and exponentially more fun!

No argument from me, I just wish that the admin would introduce more upgrades towards deplomacy and trade rather than other ways for people to raid and kill off nations.

Well I think they are pretty much out of options when it comes to trade because even a little change would cause a giant wave of new programming. I think Wonders could be worked on a little bit but they aren't doing too badly.

I am stoked about the new additions. I just wonder what (if any additions) besides the stuff listed already will be in place, as in will Nation Strength be given also? how much?. What is the max? What do you guys think?

Excuse me if this didn't make sense, it's 2am and I'm getting very tired. :P

No argument from me, I just wish that the admin would introduce more upgrades towards deplomacy and trade rather than other ways for people to raid and kill off nations.

I'm pretty dissapointed its all just military hardware, looks like it mainly makes conventional wars more expensive.

I'm pretty dissapointed its all just military hardware, looks like it mainly makes conventional wars more expensive.

Well it basically adds a third front to the war.

It is the same as when they added Aircraft. Now people are gong to have to test and make new war guides.

:popcorn::nuke:

Well, as far as I can tell you are going to need two improvements; Drydock and Shipyard. 5 of each??

3 action slots. That ups the number by one, according to what we have now with the rest of allowed attacks.

Chris of Khi

Well it basically adds a third front to the war.

It is the same as when they added Aircraft. Now people are gong to have to test and make new war guides.

Yep, totally agree; War Guide complete revision. <_<

Yes, after reading it again I see what you mean...

Well, if it is 1 improvement per ship, its going to be a pain...

Also, there is no mention that I can see of how many vessels altogether, like the planes, 50 planes max.

In the navy

Yes, you can sail the seven seas

In the navy

Yes, you can put your mind at ease

In the navy

Come on now, people, make a stand

In the navy, in the navy

Can't you see we need a hand

In the navy

Come on, protect the motherland

In the navy

Come on and join your fellow man

In the navy

Come on people, and make a stand

In the navy, in the navy, in the navy (in the navy)

:awesome:

Please see the Admin's thread

I'm not all that excited. I always thought the Admin would expand the ground warfare and make that more interesting.

All of the recent updates (recent, as in this year) have favoured larger nations, while small and middle-sized nations have not got anything. What we see is the bigger nations gettign bigger at a quicker rate and the other nations continuing at the same speed as they were.

Edited by Candide

I can't say that I'm incredibly impressed by anything I saw in the navy features. The only one that I would want is the +5 aircraft and hell thats just like a wonder as far as I'm concerned. At the end of the day this just adds another expensive aspect to warfare that will allow larger nations and alliances to beat upon smaller nations and alliances who cannot afford such technological gadgets.

I was hoping we could get a better (read: less infuriating) trade system or perhaps some other diplomatic options added in. At the very least add in something that everyone could find useful not just the big guys. Perhaps some sort of guerilla warfare units or spec ops which could be used to attack other nations and have x chance of being caught and x chance of having the assaulting alliances name revealed. Like spys that are useful <_<