troop swapping

facetten

what is that? and how does it work?

thanks in advance

Ummm, can't say I've ever heard of it. :huh: You can send troops in the form of foreign aid, but I'm not sure why you'd want to "swap" them. :unsure:

Two types: Holding a strong army, and then dismissing them to get the +1 environment from having effective soldiers be under 60% of your citizens, or holding a strong army and not paying bills until after you dismiss them.

Aye, having a strong standing army for 10 days and then dropping them to get the bonus. this man is correct. It is a valuable part of improvement swapping. It is normally coupled with guerrilla camps. This move is especially valuable if coupled with a tinfoil hat and prayer beads.

Aye, having a strong standing army for 10 days and then dropping them to get the bonus. this man is correct. It is a valuable part of improvement swapping. It is normally coupled with guerrilla camps. This move is especially valuable if coupled with a tinfoil hat and prayer beads.

I've never heard of troop swapping as part of improvement swapping, then again, you did mention the tinfoil...

what is that? and how does it work?

thanks in advance

Wait, you want us to write a troop swapping guide?

I see what you did there.

:ph34r:

Anyone with a calculator can and should keep an eye on troop levels to minimize their negative effects upon national happiness, unless one intends to role-play one's nation without doing clever tricks... and even then, one should figure out ways to keep troop levels at certain points to avoid negative issues. We all know about keeping strength above 20% to avoid anarchy, right? Well, there's also the environment effect when total troop strength is over 60% of population and another happiness hit when troop numbers are at 80% of population.

While I've never called it "troop swapping", I guess I've been doing it for quite some time now.

And I'm sure folks will come up with navy swapping one day...

I've never heard of troop swapping before. only improvement swapping. but Inever got this message before. But do i need to buy more troops right now ?

Your military of 10,500 (14,490) soldiers is considered adequate strength for the size of cyanstan, however your defending soldiers is less than 20% of your citizen count. You should consider bringing some of your soldiers home or purchase more soldiers

What it means is that your actual soldier count is below 20% of your population, however, your soldier efficiency rating is higher than 20% of your soldier count. It is really just a warning that you are getting close. so no you do not need to immediately buy soldiers, but if war broke out you would be quickly anarchied.

What it means is that your actual soldier count is below 20% of your population, however, your soldier efficiency rating is higher than 20% of your soldier count. It is really just a warning that you are getting close. so no you do not need to immediately buy soldiers, but if war broke out you would be quickly anarchied.

thanks, Thats what I thought. I just bought a whole bunch of inf yesterday. so my population went up a lot.