Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

This post is made in compliance with the terms listed at the following link...

Individual Surrender Terms for WAPA

* Maintain less than 30% troops.

* Decommission all tanks, cruise missiles, and nukes.

* Remain in war mode for the duration of the war or until released from POW status.

* Change AA to MK POW or STA POW and post in the surrender thread (to remain a POW until released).

(my emphasis above)

hassman od scotlands

* Remain in war mode for the duration of the war or until released from POW status.

* Change AA to MK POW or STA POW and post in the surrender thread (to remain a POW until released)

this makes me :gag: but as i can inflict no more damage there is no reason for me to remain in this war.

Pedroboo3046 of Karboomistan

* Change AA to MK POW or STA POW and post in the surrender thread (to remain a POW until released)

WAPA nation, Budinka of Moldova, has asked me to post his surrender on his behalf as he has no CN forum account.

Budinka has surrendered, complied with the individual peace terms and is now an STA POW.

same here you can check my nation. i am a pow as of 06:50 game time.

I, Baron Zemo of Nordenstrom, hereby surrender to The Continuum pursuant the Individual Surrender terms in this post. I vow that I am not a White Supremacist and do not have White Supremacist ideals. I promise to never join the Norden Verein, Finnish Cooperation Organization, League of United Armenians or any other alliance that is in some way linked to either the aforementioned alliances or with White Supremacist ideals.

The nation of Nordenstrom is a POW of FOK. We have never had any contact with White before this war. Nordenstrom has never traded with, warred with, or even communicated with White before this war. During the war, many of the invaders were of the White Team. It has been our fine nation's only contact with White. Nordenstrom began as Red, however that did not last long. Mostly Nordenstrom has been Maroon, though the last 6 months have been Pink.

I, Hana_ of Hana_, hereby surrender to The Continuum pursuant the Individual Surrender terms in this post. I vow that I am not a White Supremacist and do not have White Supremacist ideals. I promise to never join the Norden Verein, Finnish Cooperation Organization, League of United Armenians or any other alliance that is in some way linked to either the aforementioned alliances or with White Supremacist ideals.

The nation of Hana_ is a POW of FOK. We have never had any contact with White before this war. Hana_ has never traded with, warred with, or even communicated with White before this war. During the war, many of the invaders were of the White Team. It has been our fine nation's only contact with White. Hana_ began as Red, however that did not last long. Mostly Hana_ has been Maroon, though the last 6 months have been Pink.

Yes.... I have used Baron Zemo's speech to write mine....... :)

I, Ortmonk of Jubalii, hereby surrender to The Continuum pursuant the Individual Surrender terms in this post. I vow that I am not a White Supremacist and do not have White Supremacist ideals. I promise to never join the Norden Verein, Finnish Cooperation Organization, League of United Armenians or any other alliance that is in some way linked to either the aforementioned alliances or with White Supremacist ideals.

I, Lukelim of Borusia, have resigned from GATO, complied with all the terms for individual surrenders of GATO nations fighting the NPO and her allies, and would like to apologise for any disturbances caused to hamsters on behalf of the people of Borusia.

Edited by Lukelim