Question about Nukes

Lord Emares

Just wondering something here:

Lets say a nation is against 3 opponents

Can each of those three opponents fire a nuke at him on each of the days they are war with him (bar the first 24 hours) for a total of 6*3 = 18 nukes in total being sent against a nation

or can a nation only be nuked once per day?

Edited by Lord Emares

Your nation can only be nuked once a day, so 7 nukes can hit your nation in a war.

You can only be nuked six times as there is a 24 hours waiting period before the first one is launched hence losing a day off the maximum length of a war.

You can only be nuked six times as there is a 24 hours waiting period before the first one is launched hence losing a day off the maximum length of a war.

4/18/2008 8:43:06 AM

"Shot through the heart!" 4/26/2008

I could be nuked on the 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, and 25th. Not the 18th obviously, but on the 19th after the 24 hour period has passed I can be nuked.

Looks like its possible to hit someone 7 times with nukes? Unless I am missing something?

It will expire at update for the start of the day April 26th. Hence there is no opportunity to launch any attacks on the 26th since the war expired at update.

Uh, yeah. But on the 19th-25th is 7 days. It is possible to be hit on the 25th in that situation, no?

Edited by o ya baby

4/26/2008 2:42:31 AM -------> 5/4/2008

"And knowing is half the battle"

Okay, I would be able to nuke this person on the 27th at 2:42 AM, 28th, 29th, 30th, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

War expires on the 4th, meaning I get no attacks that day. I would be able to fire seven nukes off before the conflict ended. I have no clue where you people are getting six from.

:awesome:

Edited by o ya baby

7 nukes can be launched.... because if i am correct, the war system uses the update time to pass a day, not the number of hours, you could be at war for days and 192:59.59 hours instead of just 168 if you go by the hour...

Edited by Fort Pitt

I have no clue where you people are getting six from.

:awesome:

Where it's coming from is that wars are supposed to last 7 days. This quote is from in the game.

Wars automatically expire after 7 days

If wars automatically expire after 7 days and you cannot nuke in the first 24 hours, it stands to reason one can only be nuked 6 times in one war.

Let's end this right now. Hypothetical time.

Nation X will declare war on me with intention to launch nukes at 12 noon on May 1. He cannot launch nukes until 12 noon on May 2. He can do this again on May 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th. By that point, our war will end at update from the 6th to the 7th, since May 1 - May 6 = 7 days of warfare (count them if you don't believe me). He can only nuke me those six times. Our war has expired well before he would be able to launch the next nuke.

wars last 7 full days, plus whatever part of a day the war was declared on.

i.e. if i declare at 10:59 game time, that 1 hour and 1 minute that we could fight on the initial day does not count as one of the 7 days of war.

So technically you can be nuked 7 times in one war.

HOWEVER, the nuke 24hour clock works the same way, but with hours. if i declare at 11:01 pm, i cannot nuke at 11:02 pm the next day, i must wait till the end of the next full hour, so 12am the next day. Since almost every nation declares war in the 11pm hour will only be able to fire 6 nukes at thier target, not 7.

"War Declarations for Land of Dave

Wars automatically expire after 7 days

There are currently no wars for your nation"

It doesnt say 7 and a bit days...

Now you're just being complicated. Kung Fu Geeks is right.

How about I declare on you right now and see how many nukes I can fire off? :awesome: I bet anything I'll get seven off. :awesome: