NPO REJECT

I was wandering if there are others out there that think the NPO allaince a bunch of >>>>...and would like to form an alliance called NPO REJECTS!

Just a thought...

I could not believe the eliteist and snotty attitudes of the people in this alliance,as I applied...and was told several times i did not show them enough respect when answering thier questions... Its a game....how much respect do you need to get in a make believe alliance???

They definately have over inflated egos over there!

Anyone else feel this way about them,and want to form an alliance?

Thanks,

Filletmignon

I just wanted to know if there were any like minded people out there that were treated the same way...never said anything about giveing out tech.

either you were treated like crap by the NPO...or not...and if so,then do you want to form an allaince called NPO REJECTS?...very simple...so do not read anything into it please.

I have set my allaince to NPO REJECT...hope they like it.

Edited by filletmignon

I just wanted to know if there were any like minded people out there that were treated the same way...never said anything about giveing out tech.

either you were treated like crap by the NPO...or not...and if so,then do you want to form an allaince called NPO REJECTS?...very simple...so do not read anything into it please.

DOWN WITH THE EMPIRE!!!

Seriously though I dont mind the NPO,

I just hate cows.

They are evil :ph34r:

You should change your AA to CN REJECT... You are nothing but an embarrassment to yourself!

DOWN WITH THE EMPIRE!!!

Seriously though I dont mind the NPO,

I just hate cows.

They are evil :ph34r:

The cows aren't evil.. they make a good hamburger! :P

Chefjoe, you should come to NPO.. we have the best barbecue ever!