Login Screen

Kajdav

When I try to login, I type my nation name and password, click login, and it loads the same page, and the fields to put nation name and password into are empty. I tried this several times, and it just repeated.

I've had the same problem before. I can't seem to pin down the cause of it - it seems to be computer-specific, since it usually only happens on my laptop (but I have had it happen on my desktop PC). However, it never happens with any other site, so I'm sort of stuck. Just keep trying to log in, it will work after a while. <_<

And yeah, I've tried clearing my cache and everything.

You're using a proxy aren't ya.

Take it off and log in.

I never have.

*Arturion waves to thedestro!

Ive had a similar problem lately to. a few days back my password Friked on me (even tho its stored in browser and has been for years). I had to resend my password to my email address and change it. now my browser refuses to store the password or user name. also since this has happened the pages often load in in code form....asif i was viewing chinks of the source code and chucks of normal...its not disruptive and i ignore it but it may be a security issue that has arrissen lately or something... jsut to let you guys know

PS i use fire fox

Edited by cheezy

You should clear your Internet cache and/or try a different web browser. Also, check your firewalls and make sure they are not blocking cookies or anything from the site. Cheezy what you are seeing is JavaScript that is not rendering properly on your browser. It is not a security issue and should be remedied if you follow these instructions.

The symptoms described in the OP happen to me if I fail to restart Firefox daily; this is due to the world-renowned memory leaks inherent in Firefox 2. If that's your browser, don't leave it running nonstop for 2 days in a row.

when im done with whatever im doing i shut firefox down...

no program is designed for non-stop use... not even Windows, Mac, or Linux... or any other OS...

thats why you are supposed to shut down your computer every night, but most people (including me) dont

when im done with whatever im doing i shut firefox down...

no program is designed for non-stop use... not even Windows, Mac, or Linux... or any other OS...

thats why you are supposed to shut down your computer every night, but most people (including me) dont

Remind me to call somebody else on the rare occasion I need help with my computer.