Starting the Wonder Cycle

Kraylar

Hey there. I apologize first off if this is somewhere else and I have missed it. If it is could you please point me in the right direction.

I'm wondering at what point you should start the wonder cycle. Not which order I should get them in so much as at what point should I start. Should I have so many improvements before starting? Should I wait til a Certain Level of Infrastructure?

My Nation: Nation of Reid

Other Details:

Infra - 1,999.99

Avg. Gross Income person/day - $232.12

Avg. Ind Tax person/day - $64.99

Total Working Citizens - 21,336

Population Happiness - 45.90

If there is any more information you need let me know.

Basiclly I'm wondering if I should get SSS before I make the next infra jump or make the jump and get to the next level then get SSS.

Thanks for any and all input.

Not the SSS as your first wonder?

Only if you have the cash on hand to buy it (and then the question is, why didn't you buy one before hand?).

The thing is that the 30 day limit becomes the hardest part about buying wonders. So the earlier you can get that first one, the better.

I bought my first after making the 3k infrastructure jump. I know a lot of people would say that is too early, and it does take a while to get that money (someone helped me out a lot with getting it), but I'm glad I bought it then. In the long run, I think it is better because you can have more wonders than other nations your size, and no matter how big you get or how much you make, there is always the 30 day limit on when you can buy another... My nation is at 5,719.99 infrastructure, I have four wonders (just bought the forth), and I make over 5 million a day after bills...

I bought my first after making the 3k infrastructure jump. I know a lot of people would say that is too early, and it does take a while to get that money (someone helped me out a lot with getting it), but I'm glad I bought it then. In the long run, I think it is better because you can have more wonders than other nations your size, and no matter how big you get or how much you make, there is always the 30 day limit on when you can buy another... My nation is at 5,719.99 infrastructure, I have four wonders (just bought the forth), and I make over 5 million a day after bills...

Because of wonders I have a thousand less infra than you and still make the same after bills :P