1 Year Birthday

mahow

Today is my 1 year anniversary and because of this I did not collect any taxes for 19 days, the results are listed below.

Total Collection Amount $169,590,125.44

Total Money Available After Tax Collection $184,119,622.65

Which bought me: a Great Monument and 920 tech.

My nation improved by: 3,000 NS, 5 Happiness and 11,000 extra Citizens.

Anyone else love birthdays ;)

Today is my 1 year anniversary and because of this I did not collect any taxes for 19 days, the results are listed below.

lol, very nice. I assume you got 920 infra and not tech though, since you gained all those citizens. :)

This message was made possible by you leaving an alliance saying that you will not now, had ever , or will ever fight for an alliance. Not only our alliance but any alliance.

I do hope you enjoy your money. The money that you now enjoy have been paid for by the ALL alliances that you have taken shelter in , yet did not feel that they were worthy enough to defend. Not only in times of war , but in times of peace.

In the end let this be a warning to any future alliance that you may join. That you will not fight or defend their membership. That you have admitted so not only openly but proudly. That you do not aid other members, that it was all about your Birthday.

So all in all you had a Happy Birthday .

Just for clarification..

This nation is a desserter of Valhalla

Is currently unaligned.. and is very VERY tech heavy..

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=43914

DEFCON Level: [DEFCON 5 - Normal peacetime military readiness.]

Threat Level: [Low Risk of a Terrorist Spy Attack]

Number of Soldiers: 24,488

Number of Tanks: 0

Aircraft: 60

Number of Cruise Missiles: 0

Number of Nuclear Weapons: 0

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 8,140 Attacking + 440 Defending = 8,580 Casualties

;)

920 tech brought u 11k citizens? :o

OMG HAX :P

Not a bad guy. I don't know what kind of guy you are. As we have never communicated.

Not ever being in a war for any alliance while seeking shelter in that alliance is kind of a bad thing.

Not ever giving to, aiding or participating is kind of a bad thing.

USING an alliance AA for a free ride is kind of a bad thing.

LoL @ the guy that would like you to share.

Enjoy your next free ride.

Better yet join the GPA or a neutral alliance this time.

Don't join any alliances that may come under attack. Really.

You will be a known larger nation. Free rides will be over soon.

Just for clarification..

This nation is a desserter of Valhalla

Is currently unaligned.. and is very VERY tech heavy..

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=43914

;)

Mmmm... Yummy. :rolleyes:

I keed.

EDIT: Also, Lys is gonna keel joo.

EDIT: Also note that this is not a death threat. I've seen some people take comments like mine out of context in the past few days.

Edited by Lybertitia

Not a bad guy. I don't know what kind of guy you are. As we have never communicated.

Not ever being in a war for any alliance while seeking shelter in that alliance is kind of a bad thing.

Not ever giving to, aiding or participating is kind of a bad thing.

USING an alliance AA for a free ride is kind of a bad thing.

LoL @ the guy that would like you to share.

Enjoy your next free ride.

Better yet join the GPA or a neutral alliance this time.

Don't join any alliances that may come under attack. Really.

You will be a known larger nation. Free rides will be over soon.

I said in my application when I joined you that I am neutral and I don't belive in war and no one said anything, i was not just using your alliance so I would not be attacked, I do not get involved in politics of the game so it could be seen as not particpating as much, also I am of the addage that if you ask you will get, which means had anyone asked me to give aid or help them out I would of jumped at the chance.

I said in my application when I joined you that I am neutral and I don't belive in war and no one said anything, i was not just using your alliance so I would not be attacked, I do not get involved in politics of the game so it could be seen as not particpating as much, also I am of the addage that if you ask you will get, which means had anyone asked me to give aid or help them out I would of jumped at the chance.

Then go join GPA. They sure need another bank.

With all due respect, Mahow, why on earth would you join a decidedly un-neutral alliance to begin with? Valhalla isn't exactly a warmongering alliance, (my opinion) but they DO have a military presence.

There are a number of respected neutral alliances. GPA, MAD and TDO come to mind. Valhalla is certainly not neutral, and to my knowledge never has been. While your disagreement on a war is understandable, and while I may actually appreciate people jumping ship right now, since Valhalla is technically on the other side of the battlefield as me, I still find it pretty dishonorable to up and leave an alliance when they go to war, regardless of the reasons. You join an alliance, and your leaders make a decision, you follow them. It's plain and simple, and it's how the big alliances thrive. You have leaders, and you have followers. Disagree? Fine. But desertion is showing a lack of honor.

Join the GPA.

**Edit**

I'm requesting a lock. I shouldn't have even replied here. This is so far off topic right now it's not funny. I'll post in moderation for a lock now.

Edited by x Tela x