I'd like a little help setting up proper trades

ArgonV

Here's my nation (for reference): http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_displ...ation_ID=195685

I think my trades are good enough now, but the guy supplying me with Wood and Marble is trying to get into a trade circle that'll yield him more bonus resources. I completely understand why he does it, but it'll cost me both Beer and Construction and will drive up my infra costs and will lower my population happiness as well.

With my resources I could go for Affluent Population and Fast Food, but neither of those is stellar. Of course I could look for someone else to supply me with Marble and Wood, but I'd need to find someone who's actually crazy enough to want my crap resources.

I've been thinking about getting a Harbor as a next improvement, and then I could try to find someone with Wood that wants either Furs or Spices and the same for a player with Wood, but I'm wondering of I can't to anything that'd be better for me.

So I'd really appreciate it if someone would tell me what my best trade options are

Yeah, but I'll probably lose the Marble + Lumber trade. Well, I just need to get 2 people to supply me with a combination of Lumber, Marble, Oil and Rubber.

Oil and rubber are for Automobiles and Asphalt right?

EDIT: Great, I'll be losing Iron and Water as well, so I'll have to find that back as well...

Edited by ArgonV

Delete and remake to get better resources.

QFT also join an alliance with more than 14 members if you join a larger alliance that can aid you can you can surpass your current nation in under a week. I'll throw out a shameless plug for TTK while i'm here. We offer a 3m sign up bonus aswell as many aid programs including one that offers free 3m aid every 10 days until you pass 2k inf. Anyways even if your in love with your current alliance atleast remake and find tech deals to and you'll pass your current nation in a few weeks time.

-Veritas

P.S. Read some guides as to what trade setup to get and what improvements you should buy to further increase your rate of growth.

Hmm.. I'll try and make a new nation tonight then. Any idea how often I can try to do it? I mean, create a nation, check resources and delete it if I don't like it?

And what are good, decent, popular resources? Iron, wood and other things?

Thanks for the offer, but our alliance is one of friends, just for fun. Doesn't mean I won't try my best though :)

Anything in the ff, beer, con combo is best. It's easiest if just link motu's nation http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_displ...Nation_ID=22356 and tell you to get all the same resources as him. So therefore any two that he has would be the best possible options. I think you may have to wait 10 days between deleting and remaking but that's just if you make another under the same e-mail address i believe. Also i don't think you can delete your nation if you've had any wars or aid transactions in the last 10 days.

-Veritas

Still doubting if I shouldn't restart my nation. Spices aren't that bad, but furs suck big time. I approached a few nations with marble and lumber, but the furs stopped them from trading with me <_<

Still a bummer I'll have to wait 9 days, if I don't engage in any deals

uhmm.. i have oils and pigs if you are interested ^^;.I don`t mind having furs at all i just want to have something at my fifth trade slot.I kinda like this game a bit lol.Can i join your alliance perhaps i have no alliance and currently the Eaten Alive alliance is inactive they said it was boring or something ~.~. n>alliance lol

Edited by taiki11

There are plenty of very large nations with bad resources. I say stick it out and make it work, Argon. Once you become larger you will be able to buy a trade here or there if you have to. Don't take the easy way out. It's just a game, after all. have fun with the cards you were dealt. :)

Thanks Argon V xD the trade was successfull.Though one part of this nation you have to wait to have money and the nation building was nice it helped me a lot.Do i keep buying infrastructure or buy technology as well or do i have to balance it ^^?

Edits *im planning to delete my nation and having new resources anyhow i got fish and wheat lol i hope i could get the beer and construction and fastfood combo *drools*

Edited by taiki11

There are plenty of very large nations with bad resources. I say stick it out and make it work, Argon. Once you become larger you will be able to buy a trade here or there if you have to. Don't take the easy way out. It's just a game, after all. have fun with the cards you were dealt. :)

I'm at 2999 infra with Gold and Wine, and I was considering deleting for better resources :P

Oddly enough, the thought of "playing with the cards dealt" helped me to decide to keep my comparitively bad resources.

Finding trades (especially reliable trades) is a lot harder, but does kind of add an additional challenge to the game. Also, if everyone keeps restarting, our resources will be in short supply :D

Edited by Ivegottheskill