A Change in Leadership for Wayward Sons

After three years of carefully guarding WS from various plots and the occasional attempted coup d'état by individuals that I associate with (you know who you are); I have decided to declare that the mission has been accomplished. Since my purpose as leader has been fulfilled, I am now handing over the keys to WileyXero. May his reign be long (if he so chooses) and may WS never be taken over by you know who (Alex).

I've yet to decide what my next role on Bob will be, but I'll certainly still be here.

Carry on my wayward sons,

Grady

4 minutes ago, GradyTheGreat said:

After three years of carefully guarding WS from various plots and the occasional attempted coup d'état by individuals that I associate with (you know who you are); I have decided to declare that the mission has been accomplished. Since my purpose as leader has been fulfilled, I am now handing over the keys to WileyXero. May his reign be long (if he so chooses) and may WS never be taken over by you know who (Alex).

I've yet to decide what my next role on Bob will be, but I'll certainly still be here.

Grady

FKC2C05JVR5ZBO3.jpg

You're in my seat. 😺

17 hours ago, GradyTheGreat said:

Grady

You were a fun opponent when we clashed a few years ago, so best of luck to you and Wayward Sons whatever it is you guys choose to do going forward.

And I hope you enjoy the peace of not having to do anything!