Sorry its late, I was still sleeping. 

D1 go to war with NLON and Wolf Vanguard 

Stats were taken 30mins after update

4zqsAWo.png

Have fun everyone

On 5/14/2020 at 10:30 PM, AL Bundy said:

Its like i can read ya mind...

d7cefac3422804491bd195ebdd4f99fb.png?siz

Al Bundy Yesterday at 9:33 PM    I'm betting they hit NLoN and me, maybe add what left of boog

It was unfortunate that you and Nlon were the only options left.

I heard admin sent out 50mil as compensation to all those affected by the multies which I support and we gave everyone some breathing space to help the recovery. The only issue I have is that you all went for a extra long back-collect knowing the risk, if I knew it'd be safe then all of D1 would be doing the same but we learnt years ago after many lessons from rogues and multies its not worth the risk. And if an alliance like D1 is militarizing early like we always do then you're putting yourself in another vulnerable position when you do build so I believe it is far safer to build early even at the expense of less cash in the bank.

On 5/16/2020 at 8:24 PM, HiredGun said:

It was unfortunate that you and Nlon were the only options left.

If D1 and NLON would have split as suggested war would have been more fun.  But you all just sit in your large aa's, we will just sit and wait to be attacked.

AL

10 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

If D1 and NLON would have split as suggested war would have been more fun.  But you all just sit in your large aa's, we will just sit and wait to be attacked.

AL

Unfortunately you would've been rogued had we split anyway and given our hostile history you should not have assumed we'd followed you and split. A split was debated but proved unpopular and the main reason for that is our veterans have been together for years and for many it's the only reason why they continue. Also your timing seems to be opportunistic, for example the previous two rounds you had more members than everyone else yet you never volunteered a split and you waited for this round to start before you announced a split possibly due to your lower than usual numbers. There will be no D1 split this round but we are willing to work with anyone that wants to work with us, if any of the other alliance leaders would like to then message Jiros and hopefully we can set up some fair wars, the alternative is we conduct ourselves in the traditional manner but I've always been a fan of pitch battles. 🙂

Edited by HiredGun

7 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Unfortunately you would've been rogued had we split anyway and given our hostile history you should not have assumed we'd followed you and split. A split was debated but proved unpopular and the main reason for that is our veterans have been together for years and for many it's the only reason why they continue. Also your timing seems to be opportunistic, for example the previous two rounds you had more members than everyone else yet you never volunteered a split and you waited for this round to start before you announced a split possibly due to your lower than usual numbers. There will be no D1 split this round but we are willing to work with anyone that wants to work with us, if any of the other alliance leaders would like to then message Jiros and hopefully we can set up some fair wars, the alternative is we conduct ourselves in the traditional manner but I've always been a fan of pitch battles. 🙂

I assumed nothing, i figured you all wouldnt because ya like to be top dog... So stay on your high horse and just start declaring on everyone each DoW because ya mine as well....

Im too lazy to care anymore anyway, this was my last try to make TE fun again...... Maybe next round ya will be the only ones and you can fight yourselves..... 

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

I assumed nothing, i figured you all wouldnt because ya like to be top dog... So stay on your high horse and just start declaring on everyone each DoW because ya mine as well....

Im too lazy to care anymore anyway, this was my last try to make TE fun again...... Maybe next round ya will be the only ones and you can fight yourselves..... 

giphy.gif

We have nothing to prove, last round we were the 4th largest alliance and defeated the top 3 alliances consecutively without breaks, that would put us in a higher league except there is none and we've shared our experience with you and others to help bring some more balance to the game. 

You had the opportunity to help us make TE fun in round 50 and instead took advantage of our efforts to clamp down on rogue tactics and down declared us the entire round. Your destructive and unfair wars pushed half of our alliance to quit that round.  

For many years I've been a proponent of balance and fairness and I've stated the importance of it over the years through the owf and the public community discord but show me an alliance who has waged more balanced wars than D1 and we'll continue to. The only one here riding the moral high horse is you by conveniently advocating for alliance splits to bring "fun" back to the game and then playing the victim when we refuse to follow suit. 

And using threats of quitting to get what you want wont work against D1. No one is forcing you to play or quit, that is your decision and whatever you choose will be respected by us. I've proposed the offer to work together so we can all have fun, genuine cooperation is required here not expectations or demands. 

On 5/19/2020 at 4:56 PM, HiredGun said:

We have nothing to prove, last round we were the 4th largest alliance and defeated the top 3 alliances consecutively without breaks, that would put us in a higher league except there is none and we've shared our experience with you and others to help bring some more balance to the game. 

You had the opportunity to help us make TE fun in round 50 and instead took advantage of our efforts to clamp down on rogue tactics and down declared us the entire round. Your destructive and unfair wars pushed half of our alliance to quit that round.  

For many years I've been a proponent of balance and fairness and I've stated the importance of it over the years through the owf and the public community discord but show me an alliance who has waged more balanced wars than D1 and we'll continue to. The only one here riding the moral high horse is you by conveniently advocating for alliance splits to bring "fun" back to the game and then playing the victim when we refuse to follow suit. 

And using threats of quitting to get what you want wont work against D1. No one is forcing you to play or quit, that is your decision and whatever you choose will be respected by us. I've proposed the offer to work together so we can all have fun, genuine cooperation is required here not expectations or demands. 

Hahaha u balance and fair.... I've worked with you in the past, I'm done pulling the knife out my back and done trying to make this game fun or fair again. D1 has all the expert players anymore it's on you. 

And dont worry I'm dont make threats... its players like you and SoT that drive people from the game. Say all ya want about recruiting newbies and such... D1 has killed the game..

Al